F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Mineral grey F30 on 788m
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-15-2021, 08:55 PM   #1
lpon_e82
New Member
20
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: miami fl

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys so wanted to post this out here since I went crazy looking before I bought these wheels.... this is what you can expect. Hope it helps!

F30 on b8 and H&R sport springs
OEM 788m wheels 19 x 10 rear and 19 x 9 front
Currently wrapped in toyo R888R 265 35 19 rear and 245 35 19 front
Just ordered pilot super sports same size the toyos are great for track but to noisy for daily and not so great when it's raining down here in Miami... lol
Attached Images
       

Last edited by lpon_e82; 04-15-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Appreciate 4
e90Nate137.50
rcaso26234.50
mzcp181.50
KC340_F301885.50
      04-16-2021, 10:00 AM   #2
e90Nate
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
138
Rep
1,975
Posts

Drives: '11 335 xdrive msport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
looks so good! Did you do OEM LCI headlights too? need more information about your build!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 11:43 AM   #3
lpon_e82
New Member
20
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: miami fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
looks so good! Did you do OEM LCI headlights too? need more information about your build!
Thanks man! Yea I don't even know where to start... lol
The car is a 2013 m sport 335i. It came with tech package so 360 camera heads up display self parking adaptive headlights... the works

I wanted to go full LED so I purchased euro spec led oem headlamps and bought the wiring kit online. Did the install myself it was a pain but manageable. Then the same guy I bought the wiring kit from remotely coded my car. Never had an issue. The taillights are full led GTS style lights plug and play. Simple instal and I highly recommend it changed the look of that rear end completely.

I upgraded to the m performance big brake package as well. Did the work myself relatively simple instal.

Also did the m performance exhaust sounds great!

M performance style carbon front lip with m3 style carbon mirror caps

Along with m performance Side skirt lip and rear diffuser

Car is full bolt with exception of pure stage 2 which is coming up next. Along with the m performance rear diff. Tuned with bootmod3

Interior is wrapped in Alcántara with dry carbon and I added the bimmertech wireless CarPlay MMI which is definitely worth getting. Along with the wireless charger the sell. Use them all the time.


I'm sure I'm missing stuff but it's been a work in progress lol. What are you driving?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 01:51 PM   #4
mzcp
First Lieutenant
182
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: BMW M
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: CA California

iTrader: (10)

They look good. I have a set of Black 788M for sale in socal
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #5
e90Nate
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
138
Rep
1,975
Posts

Drives: '11 335 xdrive msport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpon_e82 View Post
Thanks man! Yea I don't even know where to start... lol
The car is a 2013 m sport 335i. It came with tech package so 360 camera heads up display self parking adaptive headlights... the works

I wanted to go full LED so I purchased euro spec led oem headlamps and bought the wiring kit online. Did the install myself it was a pain but manageable. Then the same guy I bought the wiring kit from remotely coded my car. Never had an issue. The taillights are full led GTS style lights plug and play. Simple instal and I highly recommend it changed the look of that rear end completely.

I upgraded to the m performance big brake package as well. Did the work myself relatively simple instal.

Also did the m performance exhaust sounds great!

M performance style carbon front lip with m3 style carbon mirror caps

Along with m performance Side skirt lip and rear diffuser

Car is full bolt with exception of pure stage 2 which is coming up next. Along with the m performance rear diff. Tuned with bootmod3

Interior is wrapped in Alcántara with dry carbon and I added the bimmertech wireless CarPlay MMI which is definitely worth getting. Along with the wireless charger the sell. Use them all the time.


I'm sure I'm missing stuff but it's been a work in progress lol. What are you driving?
Oh wow! You seriously need a build thread! I sent you a message about the headlights. I should update the what I drive, I am currently driving a 2013 335i xdrive as well. Not much done though, LCI tail lights, bilstein coilovers and 437m wheels
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 03:53 PM   #6
lpon_e82
New Member
20
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: miami fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcp View Post
They look good. I have a set of Black 788M for sale in socal
Hopefully these pics helps you sell them!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 04:15 PM   #7
mzcp
First Lieutenant
182
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: BMW M
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: CA California

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpon_e82 View Post
Hopefully these pics helps you sell them!
Will 255/35/19 and 275/35/19 rub?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 04:45 PM   #8
lpon_e82
New Member
20
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: miami fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpon_e82 View Post
Hopefully these pics helps you sell them!
Will 255/35/19 and 275/35/19 rub?
Maybe.... I think I pushed it to the limit with the 245 35 19 and 265 35 19 but I'm also lowered. Maybe no issue on stock suspension since there is more clearance.
Appreciate 1
mzcp181.50
      04-20-2021, 09:59 AM   #9
cfm56d7b
Major General
United_States
3176
Rep
7,232
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (2)

Looks sharp! The suspension stance is perfect.

What's your impression about B8 shocks?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2021, 10:01 PM   #10
lpon_e82
New Member
20
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: miami fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Looks sharp! The suspension stance is perfect.

What's your impression about B8 shocks?
Better than stock in my opinion. Probably the best suspension set up for this car for the price. I honestly hate driving lowered cars but love how it looks. Held off on doing it for a long time because I thought it would ruin the ride. Turns out it actually made it better.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2021, 10:17 PM   #11
AutoEurotica
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: Peugeot 405 Mi16
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Union County, NJ

iTrader: (0)

Anyone know if these will work on an XDrive?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2021, 03:38 PM   #12
Fabio_93
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: Bmw f31
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Italia

iTrader: (0)

Whells 788

Hi, beautiful wheels! 😍 Et and J front and rear?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST