F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2013 335i Silver | M-Sport | 6MT | 48K | $8K in OEM Add ons
proTUNING Freaks
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-10-2019, 11:24 PM   #1
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

FS: 2013 335i Silver | M-Sport | 6MT | 48K | $8K in OEM Add ons

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The time has finally come to sell my beloved 335i that i have had to pleasure of building over the last 4-5 years. I haven't been very active on the forums as of late, the kids have kept me very the last few years.

Low mileage (47K) well optioned rare 6MT M Sport with over $8K of ///M Performance, M3 Rims and Dinan parts (see more on that below).
Packages include:
  • M Sport
  • Premium
  • Cold Weather
  • Technology Package (includes Navigation and Heads up Display)
  • Driver Assistance Package - Retrofitted
  • Rear manual Side and Power Rear Sun Shade
  • Harman Kardon Sounds System

I have installed the following M Performance parts:
  • Red 4 Piston Front & 2 Piston Rear Brembo Brakes with 370/340 Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
  • Front Aero Lip
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Carbon Fiber and Alcantara Interior Trim Kit
  • Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob w/ Alcantara Boot

I was one of the first on the forums to install the 437 style rims, one of the best mods along with the red m performance brakes.

Dinan Performance exhaust. All weather floor mats. Car looks and sounds amazing and turns heads everywhere I drive it. 2nd owner, purchased as a CPO. All maintenance performed by BMW and all maintenance up to date.

Here are some photos, i have a ton more. I HATE photobucket, i had so many posted there. Will also post the AutoTrader link once it's active (which should be 6/11).

Definitely not parting the car out, only selling as is. I would keep it before i part it out.

Probably about a year ago i stopped by Hendrick BMW to take care of something & one of the BMW genius' followed me out, handed me his card & wanted to buy it. I wasn't selling at that time & I have no idea what i did with his card but that is an example when i say it's a head turner.



















__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread


Last edited by steelerfan; 07-06-2019 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2019, 09:33 AM   #2
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Here is the Autotrader link that has additional photos

Autotrader Link
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 10:45 PM   #3
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Bump
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #4
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Bump
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #5
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Price drop
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 03:17 PM   #6
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

bump
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 08:46 AM   #7
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

bump
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 08:05 PM   #8
esoj37
First Lieutenant
esoj37's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
335
Posts

Drives: B58 F30 6MT RWD
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (8)

Whats up bro,

I am interested. Sent you a PM.
__________________
Current: Stock Mineral Gray B58 F30
Past: Stage 2 Mineral Gray N26 F30
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 11:28 PM   #9
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoj37 View Post
Whats up bro,

I am interested. Sent you a PM.
What's up man, sent you a text. Let me know if you don't receive it.
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #10
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Bump
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2019, 01:03 PM   #11
danperson1
Second Lieutenant
55
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: EB 2013 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

Those wheels looks so good on your car. Nice mod list. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2019, 08:57 AM   #12
kanovic
Private First Class
38
Rep
187
Posts

Drives: 06 evo
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rossville Ga

iTrader: (0)

One of my favorite cars for sale. Glws she’s a beaut
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2019, 04:43 PM   #13
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanovic View Post
One of my favorite cars for sale. Glws she's a beaut
Thanks guys!!!! I washed the car today & I was thinking why the hell am I selling this car, she's perfect.

Just dropped the price down to $26,995.
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2019, 04:44 PM   #14
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danperson1 View Post
Those wheels looks so good on your car. Nice mod list. GLWS
Thanks man!!!
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2019, 01:35 AM   #15
IB M
Colonel
1179
Rep
2,385
Posts

Drives: 2017 M3 MG/SO ZCP DCT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Where the upgrade mods all brand new parts?
Do u have original parts - wheels, exhaust, brakes?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 04:07 PM   #16
DavidRohrer
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: e36 M3
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Franklin TN

iTrader: (0)

PM'd. VERY interested.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 11:26 PM   #17
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Where the upgrade mods all brand new parts?
Do u have original parts - wheels, exhaust, brakes?

Sorry, never saw this post. All brand new parts & i sold all the old parts except the factory exhaust. See your also in NC. Pm me if your interested
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2019, 12:10 AM   #18
DJSF3014
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: Bmw 335i 2014 x drive
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
The time has finally come to sell my beloved 335i that i have had to pleasure of building over the last 4-5 years. I haven't been very active on the forums as of late, the kids have kept me very the last few years.

Low mileage (47K) well optioned rare 6MT M Sport with over $8K of ///M Performance, M3 Rims and Dinan parts (see more on that below).
Packages include:
  • M Sport
  • Premium
  • Cold Weather
  • Technology Package (includes Navigation and Heads up Display)
  • Driver Assistance Package - Retrofitted
  • Rear manual Side and Power Rear Sun Shade
  • Harman Kardon Sounds System

I have installed the following M Performance parts:
  • Red 4 Piston Front & 2 Piston Rear Brembo Brakes with 370/340 Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
  • Front Aero Lip
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Carbon Fiber and Alcantara Interior Trim Kit
  • Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob w/ Alcantara Boot

I was one of the first on the forums to install the 437 style rims, one of the best mods along with the red m performance brakes.

Dinan Performance exhaust. All weather floor mats. Car looks and sounds amazing and turns heads everywhere I drive it. 2nd owner, purchased as a CPO. All maintenance performed by BMW and all maintenance up to date.

Here are some photos, i have a ton more. I HATE photobucket, i had so many posted there. Will also post the AutoTrader link once it's active (which should be 6/11).

Definitely not parting the car out, only selling as is. I would keep it before i part it out.

Probably about a year ago i stopped by Hendrick BMW to take care of something & one of the BMW genius' followed me out, handed me his card & wanted to buy it. I wasn't selling at that time & I have no idea what i did with his card but that is an example when i say it's a head turner.


















Lemme know if you wanna sell the shift knob and e brake part of it I'll buy.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #19
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Sale pending...
__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #20
steelerfan
Lieutenant
steelerfan's Avatar
116
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (5)

Sold!!!!!!!

__________________
OEM 437M Wheels | Dinan Exhaust | MPE: Front Aero Lip | Rear Diffuser | Rear Spoiler | Interior trim | Red Brakes | My Car is For Sale
Click here to see my entire Build Thread

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST