F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > OEM BMW 403 Wheels w/ everything, SoCal!
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #1
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Genuine, OEM 403M 19 inch wheels; come w/ TPMS sensors, center caps, and 4 Potenza S001 RFT's w/ only ~5k miles on all of them. Front is 255/35 and rear is 225/30 I believe. 2 tires on not on the wheels however.

Little curb rash, only two rims have them, the other two are immaculate. No bents, cracks, or warps. All rims have clear coat still on. Will attach picture of the wheels in the listing.

Located in Los Angeles, looking for $1300 for the entire set obo, worst I can say is no!

Attached Images
        
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2019, 09:48 PM   #2
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2019, 01:32 PM   #3
abazdare
New Member
2
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Salt Lake City

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Bump!!
Let me know if you will sell tires only
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazdare View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Bump!!
Let me know if you will sell tires only
Pm me an offer and I'll see if it's worth it, as I would still have to go to a shop and get the 2 tires still on the wheels off.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 12:45 AM   #5
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
What 2 wheels are the curb rash on?
One front rim and one rear rim; both were on the right side.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 08:50 AM   #6
danieldey_
Enlisted Member
United_States
2
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: 328i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: 90638

iTrader: (1)

Hey! would you go lower (1150) ? I could pick it up next week if we can reach a deal!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Genuine, OEM 403M 19 inch wheels; come w/ TPMS sensors, center caps, and 4 Potenza S001 RFT's w/ only ~5k miles on all of them. Front is 255/35 and rear is 225/30 I believe. 2 tires on not on the wheels however.

Little curb rash, only two rims have them, the other two are immaculate. No bents, cracks, or warps. All rims have clear coat still on. Will attach picture of the wheels in the listing.

Located in Los Angeles, looking for $1300 for the entire set obo, worst I can say is no!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 01:36 PM   #7
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldey_ View Post
Hey! would you go lower (1150) ? I could pick it up next week if we can reach a deal!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Genuine, OEM 403M 19 inch wheels; come w/ TPMS sensors, center caps, and 4 Potenza S001 RFT's w/ only ~5k miles on all of them. Front is 255/35 and rear is 225/30 I believe. 2 tires on not on the wheels however.

Little curb rash, only two rims have them, the other two are immaculate. No bents, cracks, or warps. All rims have clear coat still on. Will attach picture of the wheels in the listing.

Located in Los Angeles, looking for $1300 for the entire set obo, worst I can say is no!
Shoot me a message!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 08:15 PM   #8
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 11:24 PM   #9
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 10:42 PM   #10
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2019, 11:46 PM   #11
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump,

Willing to part tires from the rim setup!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2019, 12:10 AM   #12
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Saturday bump!!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2019, 05:30 PM   #13
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #14
Athomas
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2017 330i wagon
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Bump!!!
Willing to ship to 77096?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #15
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiinF36 View Post
Bump!!!
Willing to ship to 77096?
If paying shipping I have no problem in doing so!
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 02:12 AM   #16
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 11:44 PM   #17
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 04:06 AM   #18
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 01:07 AM   #19
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 06:34 PM   #20
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2019, 11:22 PM   #21
jeffwiinF36
Private
United_States
2
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 428i Gran Coupe F36
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2019, 10:14 AM   #22
TurboWood1
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: F30 320i
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Can you provide a little more information about why the tires are off the rims and some pictures of the missing tires? Are you sure about the sizes (you list fronts as wider than rears, but I assume just a typo).

Can you be more specific about where in LA you are (I'm in the Torrance area).

Daniel
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST