F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Fsc code Generator
proTUNING Freaks
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2019, 06:48 AM   #3785
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by milutinovici View Post
Hey Shawn, can you help me as well?
318d f30 2014
P701023
Road Map Europe Route EAST 2019-2

Much appreciated
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 12:45 PM   #3786
e38740imd
Private First Class
United_States
47
Rep
184
Posts

Drives: 2016 640i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

can this be used to get code for bmw apps on i drive
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 12:49 PM   #3787
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e38740imd View Post
can this be used to get code for bmw apps on i drive
No. It is ONLY for older Navigation System Map FSC Codes.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 01:34 PM   #3788
e38740imd
Private First Class
United_States
47
Rep
184
Posts

Drives: 2016 640i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

ah ok.

my search continues
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 08:36 AM   #3789
nbt
New Member
nbt's Avatar
Germany
-2
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2016 f36 430i MPacket
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

i have a small problem if u can help me
i have a NBT

Europa
BMW Grup
101152.3.215
Road Map EUROPE EVO 2016-1
NBTevo_E15501A
Automatic map updateDE (2019-1)

i've downloaded the Road_Map_EUROPE_EVO_2019-3_CEBEP_SPB and put it on a stick and now it asks me for the FSC Code
I've took the FSC file from esys 3.33

i've run Base64 G191618.FSC G191618_00DE001.FSC and it results the G191618.FSC file
if i put the G191618.FSC or G191618_00DE001.FSC file in BMW-FSC-Generator.exe i get an error : Incorect file size.

what shall i do with the generated fcs file after i run Base64 G191618.FSC G191618_00DE001.FSC from cmd?

how can i get the FCS Code?

thanks!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 08:39 AM   #3790
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosv6 View Post
i have a small problem if u can help me
i have a NBT

Europa
BMW Grup
101152.3.215
Road Map EUROPE EVO 2016-1
NBTevo_E15501A
Automatic map updateDE (2019-1)

i've downloaded the Road_Map_EUROPE_EVO_2019-3_CEBEP_SPB and put it on a stick and now it asks me for the FSC Code
I've took the FSC file from esys 3.33

i've run Base64 G191618.FSC G191618_00DE001.FSC and it results the G191618.FSC file
if i put the G191618.FSC or G191618_00DE001.FSC file in BMW-FSC-Generator.exe i get an error : Incorect file size.

what shall i do with the generated fcs file after i run Base64 G191618.FSC G191618_00DE001.FSC from cmd?

how can i get the FCS Code?

thanks!
DE is for NBT NEXT not NBT2 EVO, and FSC Generator does not work for ROUTE nor EVO Maps. Maps will show in Map List, but there is no actual generator for these map types.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 08:41 AM   #3791
nbt
New Member
nbt's Avatar
Germany
-2
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2016 f36 430i MPacket
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
DE is for NBT NEXT not NBT2 EVO, and FSC Generator does not work for ROUTE nor EVO Maps. Maps will show in Map List, but there is no actual generator for these map types.
ok so u are telling me thay is no way to generate the FSC Code for NBT_EVO2?
if there is a way what i need to do?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 08:47 AM   #3792
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosv6 View Post
ok so u are telling me thay is no way to generate the FSC Code for NBT_EVO2?
if there is a way what i need to do?
There is no public FSC Generator for it.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 06:11 PM   #3793
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adresas View Post
Hello Shawn,

need fsc lifetime for

BMW Road Map Europe NEXT East 2019-1

My car 2014 528iX F10
Vin D613466

Thank you
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 02:37 AM   #3794
pdjokic
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: F31
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Serbia

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn and Everyone,

shawnsheridan Looks like you are the right man for the question

I have at the moment Road Map Europe NEXT 2014-2 NBT_H14174A.
As I understood 2019-2 is split into WEST and EAST and currently, I have both of them in one. 2019-1 is the one I should go right?

My second question is an actually kind request to generate FSC code for me:
BMW F31 320D XDrive
VIN K308791

Thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 05:24 AM   #3795
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjokic View Post
Hi Shawn and Everyone,

shawnsheridan Looks like you are the right man for the question

I have at the moment Road Map Europe NEXT 2014-2 NBT_H14174A.
As I understood 2019-2 is split into WEST and EAST and currently, I have both of them in one. 2019-1 is the one I should go right?

My second question is an actually kind request to generate FSC code for me:
BMW F31 320D XDrive
VIN K308791

Thank you in advance.
Yes, 2019-1 is last Unsplit version. PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #3796
vkiyko
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: bmw f30 328i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

I have just found this thread and I hope you can save me.
My car is 328i f30 2012 with NBT

VIN KS14650

I plan on installing Europe East 2020 NEXT.

Would you be so kind to generate an FSC code for me please?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 04:37 PM   #3797
Alive006
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW F36
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: ECE

iTrader: (0)

Hello Shawn,

need fsc lifetime for

BMW Road Map Europe EVO 2019-3

My car 2015 F36 (NBT EVO ID4)
Vin G317321

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 07:40 PM   #3798
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkiyko View Post
Hi Shawn,

I have just found this thread and I hope you can save me.
My car is 328i f30 2012 with NBT

VIN KS14650

I plan on installing Europe East 2020 NEXT.

Would you be so kind to generate an FSC code for me please?
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 07:43 PM   #3799
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive006 View Post
Hello Shawn,

need fsc lifetime for

BMW Road Map Europe EVO 2019-3

My car 2015 F36 (NBT EVO ID4)
Vin G317321

Thank you
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 09:32 AM   #3800
hopasuss
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: bmw f10 520d
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: romania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopasuss View Post
Hello guys
Is there a possibilty that you can help me with a lifetime fsc code for my f10 , 2014-05-22 , D949235.
i have Road map europe next 2016-1 , and i want to upgrade to Road map europe next 2020-1 east
Thank you
Update:
I managed to update the maps using esys for the fsc code and other stuff that you can find online for the map update code that you put in Idrive , same for maps (torrent). Lifetime code was generated. Now proud owner of : Road map europe next 2020-1 east
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 09:34 AM   #3801
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopasuss View Post
Update:
I managed to update the maps using esys for the fsc code and other stuff that you can find online for the map update code that you put in Idrive , same for maps (torrent). Lifetime code was generated. Now proud owner of : Road map europe next 2020-1 east
This Thread is DIY. Everything needed is right here in Post #5.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 05:19 PM   #3802
D4VYHUYGEN
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW F31
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Hello Shawn,

I have some issues with the installation of the following navigation map.
I tried with an FSC generator but it keeps on saying that the code's wrong.
Could you help me out please ?

RoadMap Europe Next Ouest 2020-1
BMW F31 2014
VIN F830921

Thanks in advance for your time and effort !
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 06:15 PM   #3803
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4VYHUYGEN View Post
Hello Shawn,

I have some issues with the installation of the following navigation map.
I tried with an FSC generator but it keeps on saying that the code's wrong.
Could you help me out please ?

RoadMap Europe Next Ouest 2020-1
BMW F31 2014
VIN F830921

Thanks in advance for your time and effort !
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2019, 10:18 AM   #3804
mnwildfan69
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2012 X5 xDrive 3.0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Minneapolis

iTrader: (0)

Wink Yet another

I'd appreciate your help with an FSC code for the 2019 North America Premium version. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2019, 11:20 AM   #3805
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4572
Rep
24,509
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwildfan69 View Post
I'd appreciate your help with an FSC code for the 2019 North America Premium version. Thank you!
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2019, 08:28 AM   #3806
Pastellas
New Member
Pastellas's Avatar
Cyprus
6
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: BMW 430d Gan Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Cyprus

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastellas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastellas View Post
I think this is exactly what i did and then it happened.
Any way to fix it?
Code it back to ID4.
Thanks. I will try later today and revert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastellas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastellas View Post
I think this is exactly what i did and then it happened.
Any way to fix it?
Code it back to ID4.
Thanks. I will try later today and revert
Dear Shawn, turned it back and it works. Thanks for the help.
__________________
BMW 430d GC M Sport plus
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST