F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs > Mothers CMX
GetBMWParts

03-15-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
bellguy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 440I M sport

Mothers CMX

Tried the Mothers CMX on my black sapphire 440i and to be honest it amazing stuff.

Dealer SAID they had put the BMW ceramic coating on it before I collected it, it was obviously as new as only 10 weeks old but I just wasn't convinced.
Tried this CMX yesterday and wow, the black and metallic particles in the paint really pop and depth of colour and shine is excellent, so today went out for a decent drive and it rained most of the time but when I got home car looks amazingly clean and fresh considering what it's been through today lol.
I will sure be keeping this up after every wash as it wipes on wipes off, can put it on glass and any trim and it comes off with zero effort, so for me the results are spot on, give it a try, it's terrific stuff.
Appreciate 0