F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Back on Bimmerpost with a new Bimmer
Extreme Powerhouse

08-21-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
Kilsic
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 340xi

Back on Bimmerpost with a new Bimmer

Hey All,

I used to be active on this forum with my 2006 e90 but I was hit and the car was a write off. I live downtown Toronto and want to get back into the BMW community within the GTA.

Today I'm in a 2016 340i, Black Sapphire on Coral Red interior. Premium Package Enhanced, M Performance package BUT, I don't have the M Sport exhaust or tune with M Performance Package 2. The car is under warranty until April 2020 and then I have the extended 4 year unlimited KM warranty through BMW.

I car is pretty stock right now but I'm looking at getting some "warranty approved" upgrades/mods and I'm reaching out her to get some ideas. I'm looking for best bang for buck type of mods.

Things I'd like to get:
- Lip Spoiler - New M3/M4 look - https://www.amazon.ca/MCARCAR-KIT-20...VFFQ1BJ1580DW3

- Sport Exhaust - Not sure what my options are here but I want my exhaust system to sound meaner without sounding like shit. I got a $2500 quote for the M Sport exhaust with install but not sure if there are better options for the money that are also warranty approved

- Active8, read a few things about it? Any thoughts about it?

That's about it for now. Happy and looking forward to being back.

Take care all,
Steve
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 03:00 PM   #2
accs
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i

For the cheap carbon bits, get off ebay or aliexpress. They're basically all the same manufacturer anyways.

As for the MPE, if you can ship to the border and pickup you'll save a bunch. Contact Brian Keller @ sunmotors for a quote and install yourself or get any shop to install for you.
Appreciate 0