F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Is it a good deal ?
Extreme Powerhouse

07-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #23
sukhparm.7
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoo12 View Post
I just got mine installed yesterday. Went all out and got the carbon tips and I'm glad i did. The staff over at T&C was so easy going because I had the box shipped all the way to BC through Canada Post. As for the exhaust, it definitely needs to be broken in to get louder but as of right now it sounds waaaay sportier. It's louder outside and not that big of a difference inside, which I like because I don't want the drone. The carbon fiber tips look amazing and recommend them over the chrome... I'm just worried that someone can easily unscrew them and steal them now.
Now i just need to find out where u live and i can get rid of my chrome tips. Lol
Enjoy your purchase. It definitely gets better after break-in period.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 10:39 AM   #24
dakoo12
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335xi F30 Sport

hahaha sukhparm.7. thanks again for all your help with the box size and spreading the word on the forum about the sale.

KC328_F30 - double checked when I got home, I do have the exhaust ending in 340. In just a couple of days it is noticeably louder. loving it right now and the carbon fiber looks awesome. now i'm trying to decide if i should go the carbon fiber mod route versus gloss black (spoiler, mirror caps etc).. carbon fiber = $$$$ and not sure about the color matching to the exhaust because some parts have a standard grey carbon fiber finish.

Question. does the the OEM carbon fiber m performance mirror and spoiler have the matching black carbon fiber finish like the tips?

2007 323i (e90) RIP
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 08:31 PM   #25
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoo12 View Post
hahaha sukhparm.7. thanks again for all your help with the box size and spreading the word on the forum about the sale.

KC328_F30 - double checked when I got home, I do have the exhaust ending in 340. In just a couple of days it is noticeably louder. loving it right now and the carbon fiber looks awesome. now i'm trying to decide if i should go the carbon fiber mod route versus gloss black (spoiler, mirror caps etc).. carbon fiber = $$$$ and not sure about the color matching to the exhaust because some parts have a standard grey carbon fiber finish.

Question. does the the OEM carbon fiber m performance mirror and spoiler have the matching black carbon fiber finish like the tips?
Yes
Appreciate 0