F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > WTB Interior Trim (7 pieces)

09-12-2019, 10:27 PM   #1
Maylene
Registered
Rep
Drives: 15' 320i

WTB Interior Trim (7 pieces)

Purchased set from esoj37! Thanks bud!

Looking to buy a set of trim, Had mine painted, and the hottest day ever completely destroyed them. I've been looking everywhere. Ebay is not looking good, the nice looking sets are exorbitantly overpriced and the rest are looking pretty rough, checked facebook marketplace, and craigslist to no avail. even looked at "Pick and Pull" yards but that turned up nothing! Looking for a full set, the two ac vent trims, the console trim and 4 door pull trims. All I really care about is air vent and console trims being clean and damage free. Otherwise I don't mind if there's minor chips and scratches on the door handle ones. ZERO preference to style as long as its not the OEM plain jane satin silver trim (unless you're looking to get rid of them cheap).

Would be interested in the two air-vent trims and the console trim as a 3 piece set. Depends on style.

Located in VA 23321, if by any chance someone is local. I have $180ish to spend. Willing to spend a little more if that helps get me a nice set.

Last edited by Maylene; 09-12-2019 at 11:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 10:33 PM   #2
esoj37
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: B58 F30 6MT RWD

Sent you a PM.