F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 F30 335i xDrive Pure Stage 2
GetBMWParts

12-09-2022, 10:16 AM   #1
TOMF30N55
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xdrive 6mt

2013 F30 335i xDrive Pure Stage 2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello all,

Looking to sell my F30 335i Xdrive 6spd sedan equipped with the Pure Stage 2 turbo upgrade and 117k miles on the clock. M sport package with black m sport interior. Exterior is alpine white 300. No heated seats or wheel but does have cold weather pack (seats fold down for extra trunk *******. Has blind spot alert and PDC with 360 cameras.

I’ve owned this car since July of 2020 (purchased with 103k miles) and am the 4th owner I believe. Previously, it was owned by a close friend for 10k miles, he had bought it from a coworker, the 2nd owner, who bought it CPO. First owner was a lease.

Before I purchased, it had gotten all the seals done (except for oil pan gasket which I just had done at 116k mil), plugs and coils, boost and charge pipe, larger fmic, awe touring full exhaust suite, and BOOTMOD3 Stage 1.

I bought it as a fun daily driver that can be driven spiritedly here and there. Since I’ve purchased the car, it’s undergone a lot of maintenance and modifications:

Maintenance:

New control arms all around (107k I believe)
Trans/transfer case/differential fluid changed (108k mi)
97506 NGK plugs (0.22 gap) loop and Eldor coils around 108k mi
3.5 bar maf sensor around 111k mi
Cabin air filter (107k mi)
Akebono brake pads and new sensors (116k)
Eccentric shaft and vvt motor (110k)

Modifications:

Pure stage 2 turbo with option #2 inlet pipe
Dorch Engineering stage 2 hpfp
Fuel-It stage 2 lpfp
Turbo smart dual port diverter valve
BMS intake
Circuit Werks high flow cat downpipe (200 cell)
(All the turbo stuff done at 116k)

Bootmod3 OTS stage 2H 93 oct map (same exact setup as this video except my fuel system is upgraded:
)
Apex EC-7 wheels in matte bronze 18x9 +30 wrapped in Continental 255/40/18 (3k mi on them)
BC BR series coilovers (106k)
Front strut bar (115k)
Clutch delay valve delete (111k)
550i/335is clutch and flywheel (111k)

Other:

VLand LCI taillights
Apple CarPlay mmi
Roof, mirrors and rear reflectors wrapped in black

I will fix the light that’s on for the brake pads before selling. Other than that, the only light that’s on is for the TPMS because the wheels used to live on an LCI car and this one of course is pre lci.

While there’s small dings here and there from street parking, the most obvious one is the front bumper that’s cracked at the bottom. 2nd owners girlfriend drove it onto a parking block 🤦🏻*♂️. I’ve since drift stitched it and have been running it in that condition for 2+ years. Thought about getting a replacement bumper but it simply didn’t bother me that much.

Selling the car as is and am not looking to talk to scammers or the “is this available?” crowd.

I live in Brooklyn and sometimes can be found in Massachusetts.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0