F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2015 F31 328i xDrive Wagon - Glacier Sillver
Extreme Powerhouse

02-01-2023, 11:45 PM   #1
MonAster
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,999.00

Item Interest
2015 F31 328i xDrive Wagon
(Pictures are from the dearlership when I bought the car)
General
  • Asking $14,999.00
  • 117k miles
  • Clean title
  • No accidents
  • Brand new LED headlightst included with sale

Spec
  • Exterior 9.5/10: Glacier Silver Metallic
  • Interior 9.9/10: Dakota (black)
  • Engine: N20
  • Panorama Glass Roof
  • Heated seats - front and rear
  • Comfort access (keyless entry and ignition)
  • Head-up display
  • Navigation system
  • Multifunction heated steering wheel
  • !! PPF on entire front end

Story
Surprisingly, I bought this car off a dealership in the Bay Area - Stevens Creek BMW. I was not expecting to find deals like this at a dealership as I bought all my other cars from private sellers, but I think the dealership wasn't getting enough attention on these beautiful wagons from their "average buyers" in my area so this car ended up on sale at the dealership for a long time before they reduce the price and discovered by me.

Upon first sight, I was shocked how clean this car is, inside and outside. The whole front-end - bumper, hood, fenders, front doors, mirror caps - is covered by PPF put on by the previous owner, who seems to be one of those elder wagon owners who take super good care of the car. I believe the previous owner had this car from the beginning, serviced it at this same dealership and ended up trading it in for a newer BMW. The interior conditions are even more satisfying, not a single mark on any of the buttons, leather holding up super well with the rear seats remaining near new. The driving condition of the car is also flawless, smooth ride overall and no sign of leaking in the engine bay.

Reason for Selling
Initially, I bought this car as a "family car" that'll stay with me for a long long time, taking me on grocery runs and roadtrips. In facet, I've only had the car since Oct. 2022, so just 3 months and 3k miles of total ownership. I currently own an E90 M3 with kinda high mileage so I recently found a perfect-condition E92 M3 as a replacement but is above my original budget. Therefore, I have to sell this wagon to get fund for the E92 M3.

Contact
Please feel free to PM me and let me know below if that doesn't work!
Can also email me at monaster616@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by MonAster; 02-01-2023 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Add details regarding title and accidents
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2023, 02:32 AM   #2
MonAster
Rep

Edited some details, ready for sale at $16,999!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2023, 11:53 PM   #3
MonAster
Rep

Weekend price drop as need to sale soon, $14,999!
Appreciate 0