F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > How to Fight this Ticket?
proTUNING Freaks

02-24-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
ajaysmind
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F30

How to Fight this Ticket?

So heres a video of a cop telling me I was doing 105, but said I couldnt see the radar, didnt lock me in because I was "racing" but then also said he clocked me and since we were going so fast he didnt lock in the speed? He also asked what color the cars were then told me which car I was racing AFTER.

Any help on fighting this ticket?

https://youtu.be/SdDUiKhOKkk
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #2
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Well speculation is not creditable
I would request a discovery ask for all documents, electronic recording video and audio during the 15 minutes before and after pulling over and letting you go, officers training history, and see if anyone else was summons for the incident.

Racing is impossible for them to prove unless you opennly admitted to it or someone else agree they race with you

Speeding they need to prove and the officer saying he hit 105 isn't sufficient as it depends if he started pursuit at a dead stop or was already traveling at road speed and position of his vehical.

I would advise a lawyer if your unfamiliar with court proceedings if your innocent fight it tooth and nail if your in the gray then try to plea it down imho.
Appreciate 0