F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Nikon D5600 sigma 18-35mm 1.8 nikkor 50 mm 1.8
Extreme Powerhouse

01-22-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
Dubuang
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 900.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I have a mint condition Nikon D5600 DSLR with two lens for sale. I would like to sell as a bundle, but am willing to separate. I am not a professional photographer, so these were not used a lot. I only shot as a hobby, buy with confidence all these items are in great working condition.

The D5600 has low shutter count and has always been kept in a backpack when not in use. There is nothing wrong with it. It was never dropped and it was well taken care of. The LCD touchscreen works flawlessly with no scratches. All buttons, grips are in tack and working. Will come with battery + charger + USB, 32GB SD card, manuals and box.
Priced at $500 Shipped

Nikon - AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G
The lens works flawlessly. It's sharp and Autofocuses fast. The lens is in mint condition and one of the best primes for the money. The lens produces sharp images. It is small and lightweight. Lens will come with a circular polarizing filter, also in mint condition.
Priced at $200 for Lens + CPL filter Shipped

Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM ART
The lens works flawlessly and is in mint condition. This lens is sharp, auto focuses fast and accurate. This is not a cheap lens and is built to last. The Sigma 18-35 1.8 is your all in one prime lens and is as good or better than standard primes. There's nothing like this that offers 1.8 all around. Lens comes with hood and original lens protective bag.
Priced at $500 Shipped

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #2
Dubuang
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Price dropped for the bundle shipped.
Appreciate 0