F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds > High-quality F30 ceramic mugs and prints!
proTUNING Freaks

01-04-2021, 04:11 PM   #1
Bimmerbrew
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

High-quality F30 ceramic mugs and prints!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The Bimmerbrew Team is excited to announce the completion of the F30 collection! This collection offers a lot of customization to perfectly match your F30. Both the 330i and 340i is available.

Options currently include 4 OEM exterior colors and 2 interior colors. For the ceramic mug there is an option for xDrive and the radar (for radar cruise control if you wish to include that)

Exterior colors available: Alpine White, Estoril Blue Metallic, Glacier Silver Metallic, and Black Sapphire Metallic

Interior Color: Black or Coral Red

New in Design: ability to add your favorite race track to the back of your mug! We have 35 tracks to choose from!

Each design is a vectored illustration with high resolution image quality and color accuracy.

Everything is printed in house to ensure the greatest quality, no third parties involved. That is also how we are able to offer a shipping timeframe of 2-7 days, as well as FREE U.S. shipping!

We would like to offer forum members an exclusive discount code: “FORUM15” for 15% off your order. Check out the F30 collection below.

330i: https://bimmerbrew.com/collections/330i

340i: https://bimmerbrew.com/collections/340i

Attached Images

Appreciate 0