F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Trusted shops in NJ
proTUNING Freaks

08-12-2020, 09:18 AM   #1
Oscar Castillo
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive M Sport

Trusted shops in NJ

Any recommendations for trusted shops that do good work for lips, diffusers, and other exterior mods in the Central NJ or Monmouth county.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Castillo View Post
Any recommendations for trusted shops that do good work for lips, diffusers, and other exterior mods in the Central NJ or Monmouth county.
A little further away in Hammonton NJ but well worth the trip. Kies Motorsports is a speciality shop. You purchase the products from them, schedule an appointment and they install while you wait. This is NOT an oil change/ maintenance place. You most likely will be the only one there while they focus on your car.

https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/

Kies Motorsports only sells products that they have tested. Check out the 500 videos on their YouTube channel.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 01:11 PM   #3
Oscar Castillo
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
Quote:
A little further away in Hammonton NJ but well worth the trip. Kies Motorsports is a speciality shop. You purchase the products from them, schedule an appointment and they install while you wait. This is NOT an oil change/ maintenance place. You most likely will be the only one there while they focus on your car.

Kies Motorsports only sells products that they have tested. Check out the 500 videos on their YouTube channel.
I don't think they e opened back up to the public yet. They're still making videos but for their vehicles. I'll double check.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 02:39 PM   #4
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think they e opened back up to the public yet. They're still making videos but for their vehicles. I'll double check.
They may have closed or slowed down months ago as they moved to their new location but that was completed. Most of their videos involve what's become a mini-fleet of various BMWs of employees and family. They have more employees now too. Just send Kies an email
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2020, 01:15 PM   #5
Oscar Castillo
Rep

Quote:
They may have closed or slowed down months ago as they moved to their new location but that was completed. Most of their videos involve what's become a mini-fleet of various BMWs of employees and family. They have more employees now too. Just send Kies an email
I've checked their website over the past several weeks and much of it is out of stock. Was going to go with RW Carbon and then find some place to install it all in one go. Still haven't found a shop near me.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2020, 07:02 AM   #6
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
I've checked their website over the past several weeks and much of it is out of stock. Was going to go with RW Carbon and then find some place to install it all in one go. Still haven't found a shop near me.
Don't go by the website status. Actually send them an email. I was there a couple weeks ago and they were sorting through rooms full of carbon fiber parts. They visually check the quality on every single piece. It takes months to receive a carbon fiber order. They could have received it but it isn't on the website because it hasn't been inspected yet. Or they could be receiving a big shipment this week. You won't know about the part you want unless you email them.
Appreciate 0