F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Wanted: F31 335d (Pro nav) ~£16k
proTUNING Freaks

02-04-2020, 07:59 AM   #1
philip_l_g
Rep
Drives: F31 335d

Wanted: F31 335d (Pro nav) ~£16k

Hi Guys,

I'm currently looking to replace my F30 320i with a 335d for more room and power. However after having the 8.8" pro nav and full instrument panel, I don't think I could live without it!

My max is currently £16,000 to keep fuel savings inline with my current monthly outgoings. I'm based in the Northwest (Chester) area.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 08:14 AM   #2
JNW1
Major General
Rep
Drives: F56 Mini Cooper S

My F31 335d will be going up for sale next week; it has a good spec (including Pro Nav) and will be priced well inside your budget. It's a one owner car with FBMWSH but is 2014 (64-reg) and has covered 80k miles - is that a bit older and/or higher mileage than you're after?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 09:05 AM   #3
philip_l_g
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
My F31 335d will be going up for sale next week; it has a good spec (including Pro Nav) and will be priced well inside your budget. It's a one owner car with FBMWSH but is 2014 (64-reg) and has covered 80k miles - is that a bit older and/or higher mileage than you're after?
Mileage is a little higher than I would've liked, but not put off it. Age is perfectly fine, as much as I'd like the LCI, it's not a deal breaker.

What else is in the spec? - or if you'd prefer, let me know when you're ready to put it up!

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #4
JNW1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip_l_g View Post
Quote:
Mileage is a little higher than I would've liked, but not put off it. Age is perfectly fine, as much as I'd like the LCI, it's not a deal breaker.

What else is in the spec? - or if you'd prefer, let me know when you're ready to put it up!

Thanks
The car is Mineral Grey with Oyster Dakota leather interior; the extras fitted over the standard spec are:

• Navigation Professional
• Panoramic Sunroof
• Xenon headlights with headlight wash
• Harman Kardon sound system
• Adaptive suspension
• Electric Front Seats with memory on the drivers side
• Heated Front Seats
• Electric lumbar adjustment for the front seats
• Electric folding and auto-dipping exterior mirrors
• Sun protection glass
• Fineline anthracite wood trim

The car has been mine from new and has a FBMWSH (with the most recent, a major service and brake fluid change, carried out in October 2019 at 77k miles). It has never been modified mechanically in any way (so no remaps, etc) although it is on conventional Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2 tyres as opposed to the factory fit run-flats. The car has always been under extended BMW warranty and hence it's had anything it's needed (which to be fair hasn't been much!). However, I pay the warranty monthly and hence I suspect any prospective owner would have to start a new policy with BMW if they wanted to maintain it - I need to check that with BMW though!

Price wise I'm thinking I'll advertise it at £14,495 ono; if you have any further questions feel free to drop me a PM!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 08:22 AM   #5
philip_l_g
Rep

Thanks - spec sounds good!

Interested to see the pics when it goes up, not sure on the Oyster interior yet, but will definitely take a look. Drop me a PM when it's up!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 09:59 AM   #6
JNW1
Major General
Rep

Quote:

Interested to see the pics when it goes up, not sure on the Oyster interior yet, but will definitely take a look. Drop me a PM when it's up!
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 10:10 AM   #7
MY340i
Major
Rep
Drives: Various

Quote:

Oyster interior is stunning in person
Appreciate 1
JNW13122.00
      02-05-2020, 04:54 PM   #8
philip_l_g
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barsj111 View Post
Oyster interior is stunning in person
Thanks, I think that's part of my reservations - having never seen it in person!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #9
Ben_H
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 OG LCI

Quote:
The car is Mineral Grey with Oyster Dakota leather interior; the extras fitted over the standard spec are:

• Navigation Professional
• Panoramic Sunroof
• Xenon headlights with headlight wash
• Harman Kardon sound system
• Adaptive suspension
• Electric Front Seats with memory on the drivers side
• Heated Front Seats
• Electric lumbar adjustment for the front seats
• Electric folding and auto-dipping exterior mirrors
• Sun protection glass
• Fineline anthracite wood trim

The car has been mine from new and has a FBMWSH (with the most recent, a major service and brake fluid change, carried out in October 2019 at 77k miles). It has never been modified mechanically in any way (so no remaps, etc) although it is on conventional Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2 tyres as opposed to the factory fit run-flats. The car has always been under extended BMW warranty and hence it's had anything it's needed (which to be fair hasn't been much!). However, I pay the warranty monthly and hence I suspect any prospective owner would have to start a new policy with BMW if they wanted to maintain it - I need to check that with BMW though!

Price wise I'm thinking I'll advertise it at £14,495 ono; if you have any further questions feel free to drop me a PM!
Would you mind sending over some photos of the car?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 02:24 PM   #10
JNW1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_H View Post
Would you mind sending over some photos of the car?
PM sent!
Appreciate 0