F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Gplus performance oil cooler DIY
ARMA SPEED

08-12-2018, 01:07 AM   #67
LordRuxpin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N26

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegov209 View Post
Yeah like I have an idea but Everytime I look up other options I'm just like hmmmmmmmm which one would be better or even if I ask some company's they don't respond back like really I'm trying to buy your product and just ask for help lol take My moneeeeyyyyyzzzzzz. I still need to get the lpfp and yeah custom manifold is what im most likely going to do as well I'm in contact with Lang racing but lately they've been ghost so idk about them anymore hopefully I get a response soon. As for forged internals im going to go closed deck with Darton sleeves I believe that's what their called.
www.dbv2.com <------ this looks promising

-2013 F30 328i xDrive Melbourne Red-
Injen CAI | GFB DV+ | FTP CP & TP | CW DP | G-Plus Oil Cooler | Mishimoto CC | VSRF FMIC | BM3 Stg 2| H&R Rear Sway Bar | H&R SS & Bilstein B8 | Carbon Fiber Dealibobs | 525 LPFP | Soon to come upgraded HPFP (B58TU) and Navardi Tune
Appreciate 1
Diegov209164.50
      08-12-2018, 10:13 AM   #68
Diegov209
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRuxpin View Post
Quote:
Yeah like I have an idea but Everytime I look up other options I'm just like hmmmmmmmm which one would be better or even if I ask some company's they don't respond back like really I'm trying to buy your product and just ask for help lol take My moneeeeyyyyyzzzzzz. I still need to get the lpfp and yeah custom manifold is what im most likely going to do as well I'm in contact with Lang racing but lately they've been ghost so idk about them anymore hopefully I get a response soon. As for forged internals im going to go closed deck with Darton sleeves I believe that's what their called.
www.dbv2.com <------ this looks promising
Oh yup I was looking at their stuff earlier I'm actually leaning towards them right now also black market parts says they will do a port injection option for the n20 if the demand is right and lol by relocating I meant where did you relocate the oil cooler?

Previous:F30 328i 2012 PWG: FBO Vrsf 6 stepped fmic, Afe intake, Catless DP ER, FTP CP's, FTP turbo inlet, GFB DV+, Gplus oil cooler, BM3 stg 2 tune, Cary Jordan E50 tuned stock fuel system.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 07:49 PM   #69
LordRuxpin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N26

Garage List
Quote:
Oh yup I was looking at their stuff earlier I'm actually leaning towards them right now also black market parts says they will do a port injection option for the n20 if the demand is right and lol by relocating I meant where did you relocate the oil cooler?
Dude it was late... anywho, relocating... as you know we have a ton of hose to play with...My goal is something like this http://www.evolutionracewerks.com/si...serialNumber=2

-2013 F30 328i xDrive Melbourne Red-
Injen CAI | GFB DV+ | FTP CP & TP | CW DP | G-Plus Oil Cooler | Mishimoto CC | VSRF FMIC | BM3 Stg 2| H&R Rear Sway Bar | H&R SS & Bilstein B8 | Carbon Fiber Dealibobs | 525 LPFP | Soon to come upgraded HPFP (B58TU) and Navardi Tune
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #70
D041987
Big Turbo Boys N Girls
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328I 6speed

I would tread carefully with the Gplus oil cooler. Rest of the kit is great! Stubok and I seemed to be the first to try this out on our cars and unfortunately the cooler busted on Stubok! We both upgraded the cooler to a Mishimoto 19 row to avoid the risk of blowing the motor. I added 1.2 qts of extra oil to compensate for the added area and lines. Also I mounted mine on the driver side wheel well with a custom mounting bracket as I had an open gap and wanted to fill in the area. Also this left the radiator in the kidney grills unobstructed to give the best cooling to everything.
2012 F30: G25-660 Bottom Mount Mani+ DP+ Intake, CSF FMIC, VRSF CP, Walbro 450 LPFP, PR Injection with AIC 4, S63TU Injectors, Tuned with BM3, ZF Race 4 Puck and Non SSA Pressure plate, Catless, 3.5" Quad Muffler, Custom Valved Bilstein B8 + H&R SS. Max 456 WHP - 452 WTRQ. Currently tuned down to 434 WHP and 362 WTRQ to save the rods.
Appreciate 2
Diegov209164.50
Dylantm50.00