F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Clutch Delay Valve removal issue
proTUNING Freaks

05-18-2024, 09:18 PM   #1
Kaidenditch
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 340i Xdrive

Clutch Delay Valve removal issue

Hi all, today I was removing my clutch delay valve on my manual f30 340i xdrive, I follow the videos online for getting it out, taking out the circular piece and the actual cdv, and put it back in, after some bleeding issues my clutch pedal was stuck to the floor in the beginning so I bought a power bleeder and bled the whole brake system from the nipple by the work site under the car near the transmission. I bled it how instructed through more videos, and at one point got a small amount of resistance back so I continued bleeding, and it just got worse and is again stuck to the floor. I’ve tried to bleed it with a power bleeder and succeeding with fluid flowing through for over 2 hours and to no avail. Since the pedal did get some resistance back at one point I am finding it hard to find any error or issue in the work I did and it has to do with bleeding but again I’m not sure, and I’m finding it hard to believe I did something g wrong when removing it as it’s such a common mod for those with a manual transmission to do and again I got pedal feel back at one point. Any help would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0