F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Anyone else get e30 fuel pump cut outs?
proTUNING Freaks

02-21-2024, 07:15 AM   #23
NickNack11
Rep
Drives: BMW 440

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzBMR View Post
Hey bacon_45 any logs of when it happened? Did you have a drivetrain error? If so what code and did you have, did you have to clear the code to reset the fuel pressure or did it just dump boost close the throttle and then go back to normal?

I've had cuts from the high pressure fuel pump dropping too low with too much boost and E30 and E40 and also had a different one recently related to low pressure fuel pump "adaptions outside of valid range" when testing an E40 set up. The HPFP ones self re-set the LPFP adaption one set a code 11A030 and I had to clear it using the MHD tool then everything went back to normal.
I just got that same code. I want WOT and it felt like it lost power and threw that code. I’m on e30 as well idk if I put too much e. Did you have to change your hpfp?
Appreciate 0