F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Baby on the way… considering 435i GC or 335i touring
GetBMWParts

03-02-2019, 06:45 AM   #45
logit
Rep
Drives: VW

Hi guys, I just thought I'd quickly update you on my search... Still looking for the right car but I think I've made some progress

I've decided to go for a touring over the GC. I took my wife to see a GC and she wasn't happy with the sloping roof and access to the rear seats when lifting a car seat in, so looks like I've been overruled. It's probably the sensible decision and the ease of accessing the boot will be a real plus.

I've got my eye on the following 340i tourings, one from a dealer and the other a private sale. They both have a good spec (memory seats are essential for us) but the silver car doesn't have pan roof. Are there any options these cars are missing that I should definitely consider?

Grateful for any thoughts. They're both £25k which seems a tad expensive for a 2016 car with 20k miles? The silver private sale car should be cheaper than the black dealer car shouldn't it? I'm wary about spending too much on a F30 especially with the new 3 series due imminently.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/f30-3-series-post-12/bmw-340i-m-sport-touring-dct-automatic-pano-roof-pro-nav-harmon-kardon-reverse-camera-led-lights/9487159

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/f30-3-series-post-12/bmw-3-series-f3x-340i-m-sport-touring-2016/9491704

Thanks for all advice and thoughts
Appreciate 0