F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Enhanced BT - 100% Idiot Guide?
GetBMWParts

04-25-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
328iking
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Enhanced BT Idiot Guide - bimmercode

Just wondering if there is one or can someone point me in the right direction for coding with bimmercode.

Google just finds loads that are working then people say parts of it don't work etc?

I have 2013 f30 with NBT - from my understanding the combox is built in as I have pro nav.

Another question, once enhanced BT is coded in, will office be setup automatically or a little more coding?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 08:38 AM   #2
xpro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iking View Post
Just wondering if there is one or can someone point me in the right direction for coding with bimmercode.

Google just finds loads that are working then people say parts of it don't work etc?

I have 2013 f30 with NBT - from my understanding the combox is built in as I have pro nav.

Another question, once enhanced BT is coded in, will office be setup automatically or a little more coding?
Probably about million threads about it and most contain different settings to play with it.

Its a trial and error and see what works for you, unfortunately you have to try it yourself

You could also VO code 6NS and see if that works for you.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 08:39 AM   #3
328iking
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iking View Post

Probably about million threads about it and most contain different settings to play with it.

Its a trial and error and see what works for you, unfortunately you have to try it yourself

You could also VO code 6NS and see if that works for you.
I got it done. Lol

Now trying to sort out office and displaying messages from iPhone?

I now have office function after coding in ebt.
Appreciate 0