F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > What the fcuk - Post 2
Extreme Powerhouse

10-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #23
Jimbob335DX
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 335D XDrive

Very frightening.... compare the two photos of the same guy/girl....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45825838
      10-14-2018, 02:03 AM   #24
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic View Post
Yeah he probably would as they'll be behind thick perspex sheeting with a telephone and that just about to be raped in the showers look on their face, do you secretly wish you were in those showers with your personal Hero and tranny friend?

Maybe he'll let you play dress up too if you're a good boy

Wow, that's a pretty elaborate fantasy you've got there. Did you get a good wank out of it?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 02:06 AM   #25
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob335DX View Post

Like most people, the Facebook photo looks a lot better than their mug shot....
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 02:29 AM   #26
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:

Looking at those figures the number of TG prisoners in England and Wales has doubled in 1 year.
      10-14-2018, 02:40 AM   #27
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:

One of the frightening things from the article is the life sentence handed down, 9 1/2 years...

Then the scum can be considered for parole, that is just so fucking wrong.

A prime example of someone that can be lowered slowly in to a wood chipper.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 03:13 AM   #28
InquisitiveA
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 340i MSport MG 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
I have a friend who is transgender and became a woman. She was born male in an internment camp for Japanese Americans during the second world war and joined a Mexican street gang as a youngster because it provided protection for Asians. She served in Vietnam, as a male, and earned a medal for valor.

I've known her for twenty years, since before her transition. She is one of the most badass criminal defense attorneys I've ever been privileged to meet, handling mostly serious felony cases, including capital cases.

About ten years ago, she finally said, "I can't bear the thought of dying without becoming who I really am." Before she went through the transition, she met with all of her clients, explained what she was doing, and gave them a chance to get a different lawyer. Not a single one of them asked for someone else.

In short, the clients she deals with on a daily basis tend to be scary m-fers who would send most of you screaming for your mums... and who would seriously mess you up if they found out anybody said this kind of stuff to her.

She is a hero as far as I'm concerned.
That's an interesting story, but I'm not sure it makes the point that you think it does.

You're describing someone who has had a hugely traumatic life, and it's perfectly reasonable for trauma of that level to lead to mental health issues. This person's trauma has left them wanting to run away from who they were before and become another person entirely.

You clearly have a lot of respect for this person and their career, I'm sure it is fully deserved, but you've still provided evidence for the notion that wanting to transition is a mental health issue.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2018, 05:12 AM   #29
Oceanic
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi S5

Quote:
Wow, that's a pretty elaborate fantasy you've got there. Did you get a good wank out of it?

You're the one who seems overly impressed by criminals and transvestites so I'd suggest it's your fantasy not mine, I don't associate with either or have any wish to.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2018, 02:29 PM   #30
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You're the one who seems overly impressed by criminals and transvestites so I'd suggest it's your fantasy not mine, I don't associate with either or have any wish to.
No, I'm just not overly impressed with you. If you go upstairs, maybe your mum will make you a frozen pizza. Don't forget to wash your hands and zip your trousers.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #31
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
No, I'm just not overly impressed with you. If you go upstairs, maybe your mum will make you a frozen pizza. Don't forget to wash your hands and zip your trousers.
Lol this must be the wankers insult I have read.

Even 'may a thousand flies bite your camels arse' is better lol.

Apart from that surely you zip pants then wash hands, far more hygienic, that and saves washing your hands with cock hanging out.
Appreciate 1
Oceanic165.50
      10-15-2018, 04:57 PM   #32
Zippee
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 CP SMB

BBC continues to combat 'heteronormative culture'

Quote:
The BBC is going to increase the number of LGBT people appearing in its programmes and news output as part of new diversity reforms.

They will be "incidental" portrayals, meaning that their sexuality is not part of a storyline or directly relevant to a news item.

Off-screen and off-air, LGBT staff will be encouraged to "bring their whole self to work" and be open about their sexuality.

Other recommendations include the use of non-binary pronouns used by staff where appropriate, and a network of "straight allies" who will announce their status with pin badges or special email signatures.

They are included in a new report based on a survey of LGBT staff attitudes, which found that many perceived the corporation to have a "heteronormative culture".

Hmm, this will only serve to alienate anyone who isn't LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum (the 88% of the BBC workforce) thus creating a wider divide.

Yes, the Corporation does have a 'heteronormative culture' because guess what, 88% of the workforce ARE heteronormative....whatever the fuck that is (in English, we call that 'normal' and don't generally tend to bleat on about it).

With this sort of policy, anyone who doesn't identify as a non-binary, gender-fluid, LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum (i.e 88% of the workforce...the vast majority) will be brow-beaten, disciplined or possibly even dismissed if they dont comply or agree with adhering to this lunacy.

Quote:
An internal survey of 300 LGBT staff at the BBC revealed areas requiring improvement, including a heteronormative culture, a need for inclusive non-binary language, insufficient support for trans staff, and a need to "adopt LGBTQ or LGBTQ+".
I recommend watching a few of Dr Jordan Petersons videos on the subject of being told what pro-nouns to use in regard to the 'community' and the trouble he got in to for not adhering to it. He refused to comply with the Canadian Bill C-16 (it is now law in Canada to address someone with their chosen gender identity such as ze/zie/ve/xyrs/per/ey/aer instead of he/she, him her). He's not against the LGBT community but believes it to be very dangerous when you legislate language and force an individual to comply with something they don't agree with. Ironically, the LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum are trying to place a restriction of human rights that they have fought for....

Nice to know your license fee isnt being squandered.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2018, 03:17 AM   #33
Oceanic
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
If that's the best you can do I suggest you quit now.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2018, 06:13 AM   #34
sahajesh
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2021 G05 X5 40i Tanzanite Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_M4CP View Post
BBC continues to combat 'heteronormative culture'

Quote:
The BBC is going to increase the number of LGBT people appearing in its programmes and news output as part of new diversity reforms.

They will be "incidental" portrayals, meaning that their sexuality is not part of a storyline or directly relevant to a news item.

Off-screen and off-air, LGBT staff will be encouraged to "bring their whole self to work" and be open about their sexuality.

Other recommendations include the use of non-binary pronouns used by staff where appropriate, and a network of "straight allies" who will announce their status with pin badges or special email signatures.

They are included in a new report based on a survey of LGBT staff attitudes, which found that many perceived the corporation to have a "heteronormative culture".

Hmm, this will only serve to alienate anyone who isn't LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum (the 88% of the BBC workforce) thus creating a wider divide.

Yes, the Corporation does have a 'heteronormative culture' because guess what, 88% of the workforce ARE heteronormative....whatever the fuck that is (in English, we call that 'normal' and don't generally tend to bleat on about it).

With this sort of policy, anyone who doesn't identify as a non-binary, gender-fluid, LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum (i.e 88% of the workforce...the vast majority) will be brow-beaten, disciplined or possibly even dismissed if they dont comply or agree with adhering to this lunacy.

Quote:
An internal survey of 300 LGBT staff at the BBC revealed areas requiring improvement, including a heteronormative culture, a need for inclusive non-binary language, insufficient support for trans staff, and a need to "adopt LGBTQ or LGBTQ+".
I recommend watching a few of Dr Jordan Petersons videos on the subject of being told what pro-nouns to use in regard to the 'community' and the trouble he got in to for not adhering to it. He refused to comply with the Canadian Bill C-16 (it is now law in Canada to address someone with their chosen gender identity such as ze/zie/ve/xyrs/per/ey/aer instead of he/she, him her). He's not against the LGBT community but believes it to be very dangerous when you legislate language and force an individual to comply with something they don't agree with. Ironically, the LGBTQQ+ZX spectrum are trying to place a restriction of human rights that they have fought for....

Nice to know your license fee isnt being squandered.
Hahaha yet another example of things backfiring.

Also, Ze Germans?!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2018, 02:10 PM   #35
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
If that's the best you can do I suggest you quit now.
Pity your mum can't do better than a frozen pizza.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2018, 05:58 AM   #36
Oceanic
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Pity your mum can't do better than a frozen pizza.

Appreciate 0