F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 BMW 328i Sport Line Manual Transmission
Studio RSR

08-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
ram.matthew
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i

2013 BMW 328i Sport Line Manual Transmission

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is my beloved 2013 BMW 328i. The car is a Sport Line, adding 18" wheels, sports seats with adjustable bolstering, red-trimmed interior and more! And this vehicle has the very rare six-speed manual transmission! Amazing drift, handles like a dream and the transmission is crisp.

I purchased the car new in June 2013. It has been garage kept and I have put only 22,000 miles. Every factory service has been performed at Reeves Import Motorcars in Tampa and the vehicle is in fantastic condition.

Options include Sport Line package, heated seats, and sunroof. The car has 10 months and 28,000 miles remaining on the BMW factory warranty (4 year/50,000 mile warranty expires June 2017).

The car has been extremely well maintained and babied. The car has never been run through an automatic car wash and has been detailed cautiously using professional equipment to avoid swirl marks. The interior still looks and smells new. The only cosmetic defects are some minor scuffing on the bumper.

Garage kept and ready for its next owner!

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing, please feel free to contact me.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0