F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > 320D M-Performance or M3 body kit paint/wrap cost?
GetBMWParts

05-03-2021, 05:24 AM   #1
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F30 330d xDrive -14

320D M-Performance or M3 body kit paint/wrap cost?

Hello everyone, so I've been thinking about buying either the M3 or the M-Performance body kit. The front M3 bumper is about $300 and the full M-Performance body kit is about $1000.

They are all delivered un-painted of course, they have a good finish already so minimal pre-work is required to paint them (or wrap them). But I am completely new to all this and I have seriously no idea what it would cost to paint a bumper (or an entire body kit).

I live in Sweden so obviously it might not be the same as where you live but it might give me an idea of the cost. I have tried searching for any local companies that offers painting but I haven't had much luck. I've sent a few emails but no response yet.

So yeah, how much did you guys pay to have your body kits painted to match your car? And would I be better of to just wrap it myself? I've never done any kind of wrapping though.

My concern is that if I wrap it and I don't wrap the rest of the car it might look weird, and I really like my current color (Alpine white III (300)) so I don't see any reason to wrap the whole car just because of a few bumpers.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Appreciate 0