F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > xDelete for F-Series, Official Support Thread
proTUNING Freaks

11-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #1
RBT-Tuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Austria
Rep

Drives: 335i F31 xDrive

xDelete for F-Series, Official Support Thread

xDelete - Configure your xDrive

is the worldwide first tool to let xDrive owners enjoy their car in full RWD mode!

Turning off your xDrive and enjoying your car in full RWD mode is only minutes away, after downloading the App!

Facts:
  • Smartphone/Tablet App to configure your xDrive-System. Available for Android and iOS as well.
  • 100% safe for your car
  • Not detectable by the dealer
  • No hardware to install, just a simple 30 second process through your Smartphone or Tablet
  • No fault codes triggered
  • Steering Assist, ABS & DSC stay fully functional
  • You can leave your car in RWD mode forever, or you can change between AWD and RWD mode all the time. Just as you like.
  • Pricing: 149 USD/EUR per car, lifetime license per VIN/Owner
  • Unlimited vehicles per device & google/email account
  • Yearly subscription service for professional tuners available in their backend
  • Developed by the same team, that did xHP Flashtool
  • For ease of install we created our manual and quick-connect-guide
  • Our new hardware diagram makes it easier than ever to find the correct hardware and where to get it

Required Hardware general:
  • Android Device, running min. Android 5.0, but Android 6.0.1 recommended, (USB-OTG compatible when flashing E-Series with DCAN)
  • iPhone or iPad, running min. iOS 10

Required Hardware E-series:
Required Hardware F-series:
  • ENET cable, which you can get for example here
  • Ethernet to USB-C/Micro or lightning adapter, depending on your device
  • OR if you prefer wireless or because your phone does not support manual static IP assigning, there is the black MHD ENET-WiFi adapter which you can get for example herefor the EU or here for the US

What vehicles are supported?
  • For E- and F-series cars please use our "Check Support" feature on our website
  • Support for the first G-Series models will start Q1 2020

Teaser on YT

FAQ

Q: What is this?
A: xDelete is an App for Android Smartphones/Tablets, due to release in Dec. 2018. It will enable you to switch your BMW with AWD (All-Wheel-Drive) to full RWD (Rear-Wheel-Drive) mode.

Q: Whats that good for?
A:
  • Being able to switch between modes, opens up various fun things. BMW and Mercedes understood that as well and made their latest and greatest AMG and M cars also switchable between AWD and RWD.
  • You get two cars in one. RWD in Summer, AWD in Winter.
  • Get rid of the understeery behaviour the xDrive system generates
  • Drift your xDrive properly in dry/wet conditions
  • Maybe do a burnout here and there
  • Protect the xDrive from too much torque in big power cars
  • As the xDrive’s transfer components fail here and there and are expensive, you may also just turn it off, instead of repairing.

Q: Is this only for Auto BMW?
A: No. It does not matter if your car is equipped with Manual or Auto Transmission.

Q: Is this part of xHP?
A: No, it's a separate App and is not related to xHP.

Q: Is this bad for the All-Wheel-Drive?
A: No. It won't do any harm, to any components of your car.

Q: How do you do it?
A: We flash the xDrive ECU (called VGSG) with an altered dataset, to keep the transfer case clutch open all the time. This means, your front wheels won't be driven any more.

Q: Do I need to have my device connected to car all the time?
A: No. You only need to connect it, when you want to switch between AWD and RWD.

Q: Does this affect the rest of the car?
A: No. You can use your vehicle normally and all other components will work just like they did before.

Q: Do I lose my factory warranty?
A: In theory, yes. Practically the usage of xDelete is not detectable for BMW testers or any other tool.

Q: Can i use xDelete permanently?
A: Yes, you can drive your car all the time in RWD mode. No downsides with that.

Q: How often can I switch between AWD and RWD?
A: As often as you like. There is no limit.

Q: Do I need a charger for flashing?
A: The flash is very fast. No charger needed.

Q: I use JB4...anything to know?
A: JB4 tends to disturb flash processes, even when set to Map 0. If the flash fails with JB4 on Map 0, please disconnect it for the flash.

Q: I use an Awron Data Diplay....anything to know?
A: Please turn it off for the flash. You can turn it on again afterwards. Same goes for similar displays.

Q: Will there be a special license for Tuners?
A: We offer a yearly subscription service for Tuners. You can find it in the dealer Backend.

B]Q: Is the Sport/Snow&Custom Mode coming as well, like in the E-Series cars?[/B]
A: We are still testing at least this Winter and will update you in probably late Spring.

Feel free to drop your questions here, we'll be monitoring this thread on a regular basis and post all updates regarding release and future functions!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 03:22 AM   #2
RBT-Tuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Austria
Rep

Drives: 335i F31 xDrive

xDelete Black Friday Sale is starting right now and ONLY in our webshop at https://shop.xdelete.app
Use Voucher "BF2019" to get 20% OFF of each xDelete License from right now til end of Cyber Monday!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0