F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > London Bridge
proTUNING Freaks

12-05-2019, 03:30 PM   #45
mikeoz
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstrath View Post
Well thats it, I can only speak from who i know in our services but having to take someones life it something most people dont want to do. At a military level you have to get that out your head as the time it takes you to think about it you could be dead. Watch the video and the police officer waits (what would of felt like a lift time) before pulling the trigger... for most that isn't an easy choice to make.

Two rounds vs having to pay for him to go to court, and then keep him in prison for x amount of years, and then theirs the slight potential he gets released again.... Sounds brutal but i agree that shot dead was the best outcome. Its also a message, i honestly thing GB needs to toughen up. Acts like this should be dealt with.
Its more like a 5.56 these days if using a G36 HK or Sig. Better stopping power.
But the whole thing will have gone like a flash and they really wont have wanted to pull that trigger. Events forced them too.
Appreciate 0