F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > My '16 330e M-sport Mineral Grey
proTUNING Freaks

06-29-2020, 01:02 PM   #89
Nickstentved
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e 2016

Hey, i have been following this thread for some time. I just Got BM3 on My 2016 330e, and in park and neutral i have perfect burbles. But i cant Seem to get burbles when decelerating.. do you have that? And if so, how?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 01:15 PM   #90
hybris
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e F30 M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstentved View Post
Hey, i have been following this thread for some time. I just Got BM3 on My 2016 330e, and in park and neutral i have perfect burbles. But i cant Seem to get burbles when decelerating.. do you have that? And if so, how?
I'm running the latest Stage 2 AGG on standard burble settings (did not configure anything under custom). I get burbles while driving, but they're not very loud. It's not crazy gunshots like you hear in some videos. It's more like a rough tune with some smaller coughs and burbles. Also I have a pretty open exhaust+downpipe. If your exhaust is stock you might not be hearing much at all.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 03:52 PM   #91
Nickstentved
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e 2016

I am running the same map, also with catless downpipe, but i only removed the resonator. Did you just swap the “flat” piping with normal round pipe for mid muffler delete?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 11:44 PM   #92
hybris
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstentved View Post
I am running the same map, also with catless downpipe, but i only removed the resonator. Did you just swap the “flat” piping with normal round pipe for mid muffler delete?
Not sure what you mean by flat piping. But the mid muffler is replaced with a straight pipe. Also, the rear muffler is replaced with a free flow magnaflow muffler.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2023, 08:34 AM   #93
Tor A Berven
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e

Thank you for the all the info on the 330e in this thread, I am planning similar things with my 2018 LCI, bm3 is does the same (or better?) than chiptuning, and I can order and install myself, software included? Couple of months left of waranty, so I will wait to it to expire.

Regarding exhaust, what you've done is about exactly what I want, would you do this before or after bm3... ?

Got some nice JR wheels (a touch to wide, 10mm lower impress than yours) and fitted eibach springs already And some carbon plastic.

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2023, 08:53 AM   #94
hybris
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor A Berven View Post
Thank you for the all the info on the 330e in this thread, I am planning similar things with my 2018 LCI, bm3 is does the same (or better?) than chiptuning, and I can order and install myself, software included? Couple of months left of waranty, so I will wait to it to expire.

Regarding exhaust, what you've done is about exactly what I want, would you do this before or after bm3... ?

Got some nice JR wheels (a touch to wide, 10mm lower impress than yours) and fitted eibach springs already And some carbon plastic.
Nice car, what do you think about the springs?

I sold this car a couple of years ago so not very active on the forum anymore.

BM3 is highly recommended!

Doesn't matter if you install the exhaust before or after.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2023, 11:02 AM   #95
Tor A Berven
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybris View Post
Nice car, what do you think about the springs?

I sold this car a couple of years ago so not very active on the forum anymore.

BM3 is highly recommended!

Doesn't matter if you install the exhaust before or after.
My car doesnt have Msports chassis (understell) originally, eibachs lowering 30mm front an back on the paper. Did not notice any big difference on comfort, changed the wheels at the same time so i guess its hard to tell before i get the wintertyres back on.

Ok, understand.
Great, thanks for the reply.
Appreciate 0