F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bluetooth CIC lags
Extreme Powerhouse

01-13-2019, 12:04 PM   #1
konik7777
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: Bmw 328i

Bluetooth CIC lags

Hello. bluetooth issue The connections are not visible devices, but the phone connects. incoming calls accepts. but you can not call! video in Russian. what could be the problem?

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 03:37 PM   #2
amenkes
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i (F30)

remove the emoji off of the Bluetooth device display name. I had the same problem where a friend connected their phone to my car with an emoji next to the display name and it did the same thing. just have them remove the emoji and reconnect to their phone and everything should work. BMW cic head unit does not like emojis
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #3
konik7777
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenkes View Post
remove the emoji off of the Bluetooth device display name. I had the same problem where a friend connected their phone to my car with an emoji next to the display name and it did the same thing. just have them remove the emoji and reconnect to their phone and everything should work. BMW cic head unit does not like emojis
Since my girlfriend connected to my car, and she has emoji, it doesn't work for me, that is, you need to delete smiles in the device name on the phone and connect her phone and then everything will work? I have after connecting it, no phone sees.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2019, 03:42 PM   #4
konik7777
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
You are right, the device did not connect, but the rest of the devices in the connections are no longer visible, but at the same time everything is partially working (video shows). How to clean through Esys or bimmercode connected devices? database possible
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 12:51 AM   #5
konik7777
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
You are right, the device did not connect, but the rest of the devices in the connections are no longer visible, but at the same time everything is partially working (video shows). How to clean through Esys or bimmercode connected devices? database possible
Appreciate 0