F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Goodbye Luxury Line!
proTUNING Freaks

11-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #23
Yungsta
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK415 View Post
Thanks! It is funny how my girl and I are planning to move to OC next year, with Fullerton being our top choice.

Congrats! I feel you, I have been taking advantage to get my wish list approved by her before I pop the question.
Almost like you are testing her limits and tolerances before you know she's the right one lol.

Nice man, I grew up near the area and not sure where you are coming from, but it's a nice mix of city and parks with trails in the hills. Its decently centrally located where you can work in both LA/OC but it can also be somewhat far from the freeways depending on where you live. Downtown Fullerton has some decent bars and there's a ton of breweries close by in Placentia/Anaheim.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 05:49 PM   #24
AK415
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungsta View Post
Almost like you are testing her limits and tolerances before you know she's the right one lol.

Nice man, I grew up near the area and not sure where you are coming from, but it's a nice mix of city and parks with trails in the hills. Its decently centrally located where you can work in both LA/OC but it can also be somewhat far from the freeways depending on where you live. Downtown Fullerton has some decent bars and there's a ton of breweries close by in Placentia/Anaheim.
Well, I want someone who appreciates my hobby and is somewhat supportive, or at least not discouraging

I've been to Fullerton once for brunch early this year and liked the atmosphere there
We live in SF now so we can definitely appreciate the housing affordability and residential vibe of OC. Traffic though... is something we need to figure out.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 08:31 PM   #25
Randy Johnson
M340i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amancuso View Post
Enjoy. I've learned my lesson in the past about not getting the options you want when choosing a car. . Good job on getting it done.
Very true!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 09:19 PM   #26
Yungsta
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Well, I want someone who appreciates my hobby and is somewhat supportive, or at least not discouraging

I've been to Fullerton once for brunch early this year and liked the atmosphere there
We live in SF now so we can definitely appreciate the housing affordability and residential vibe of OC. Traffic though... is something we need to figure out.
Man if your coming from SF.. LA/OC is def not the best looking place. Not much character, just a bunch of cookie cutter houses with straight square blocks. South OC is definitely nicer overall. You will get use to the traffic, I drive an hour each way with just a 22 mile commute. Driving my car makes it just a little bit more bearable.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #27
AK415
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i

Quote:
Man if your coming from SF.. LA/OC is def not the best looking place. Not much character, just a bunch of cookie cutter houses with straight square blocks. South OC is definitely nicer overall. You will get use to the traffic, I drive an hour each way with just a 22 mile commute. Driving my car makes it just a little bit more bearable.
I guess I stopped appreciating SF cause I lived here too long (16 years); the negative vibe change and worsening housing market during the past 10 years are just discouraging. My gf and I have white collar jobs and there is no feasible way for us to start a family near SF, unless we change our career to tech to afford a 7-figure loan or move 2 hours away. Socal for us is much more affordable and perhaps sustainable at this point. Also, I feel like there is less road rage in Socal, probably people understand the cars are not moving and most importantly, there are less ride-share drivers.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 02:28 AM   #28
psyki
E36fiend
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i xDrive

Garage List
2014 435i xDrive  [0.00]
2014 X5  [0.00]
What wheels are those?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #29
Yungsta
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I stopped appreciating SF cause I lived here too long (16 years); the negative vibe change and worsening housing market during the past 10 years are just discouraging. My gf and I have white collar jobs and there is no feasible way for us to start a family near SF, unless we change our career to tech to afford a 7-figure loan or move 2 hours away. Socal for us is much more affordable and perhaps sustainable at this point. Also, I feel like there is less road rage in Socal, probably people understand the cars are not moving and most importantly, there are less ride-share drivers.
Makes sense. Definitely not as expensive as SF, but most homes will range from 600-900k range for decent areas and closer to a million for nicer areas. Fullerton has a mix, but anything in the area with the good high school will be 800 to a million. Road rage is pretty bad down here and you definitely need uninsured motorist insurance since there are tons of drivers who aren't insured.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 03:11 PM   #30
Yungsta
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
What wheels are those?
Iforged... went out of business a few years ago. I got hooked up with these from a buddy who owned a E92 previously.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 03:15 PM   #31
psyki
E36fiend
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i xDrive

Garage List
2014 435i xDrive  [0.00]
2014 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Iforged... went out of business a few years ago. I got hooked up with these from a buddy who owned a E92 previously.
Damn, they look really slick. Had a similar looking set on my E46 but with black inside.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 05:02 PM   #32
Yungsta
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Quote:
Damn, they look really slick. Had a similar looking set on my E46 but with black inside.
My only complaint is the chrome lips are so hard to maintain and the dirtiness is so easy to see. Otherwise I love the look!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 03:46 PM   #33
Davin
Lieutenant Colonel
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: Yes

I've only ever seen one Luxury Line F30/F32 that I liked and it was because it had rare OEM Sport Wheels. They do look better in person with the right combination
2016 F36 435i
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2022, 11:59 AM   #34
tjacob
Registered
Rep
Drives: 428i

What are the wheel specs? Interested in something similar to these
Appreciate 0