F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Jeffery Epstein Part Deaux...whodunnit.
Extreme Powerhouse
View Poll Results: Who killed Epstein?!?!!
The US Intelligence Apparatus 7 12.28%
The Mossad 5 8.77%
Clinton, Inc. 30 52.63%
The Royal Family (Think "Rule Britannia") 1 1.75%
Crazy, steroid ex-cop on general hatred of all things pedophilia 3 5.26%
Unknown but effective...ninja in the prison. 11 19.30%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

08-21-2019, 10:54 AM   #67
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Jeffrey Epstein's jail guards warned his cellmate "there will be a price to pay" if he spoke out about the jail conditions and the financier's suicide, the cellmate's lawyer said in a letter.

Nicholas Tartaglione, the cellmate, and his lawyer Bruce Barket were told to "'shut up,' 'stop talking' and 'stop complaining' to name a few of the comments various guards have made," Barket said in a letter filed on Tuesday to federal judge Kenneth Karas at White Plains, New York.

so something happen, the guards know it.
Appreciate 4
      08-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #68
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
Jeffrey Epstein's jail guards warned his cellmate "there will be a price to pay" if he spoke out about the jail conditions and the financier's suicide, the cellmate's lawyer said in a letter.

Nicholas Tartaglione, the cellmate, and his lawyer Bruce Barket were told to "'shut up,' 'stop talking' and 'stop complaining' to name a few of the comments various guards have made," Barket said in a letter filed on Tuesday to federal judge Kenneth Karas at White Plains, New York.

Exactly. There is no such thing as a coincidence at that level.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
      08-21-2019, 11:44 AM   #69
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:

I think it's just a CO doing his job. They are telling prisoners to shut up all day. That's normal. A prisoner asks for an extra spoon they gonna get yelled at. A prisoner asking for attention from this is gonna no question get into trouble from the CO. That's just keeping order in prison. Nothing shady with that

I really doubt the CO are part of the shady network behind Epstein lol
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #70
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I think it's just a CO doing his job. They are telling prisoners to shut up all day. That's normal. A prisoner asks for an extra spoon they gonna get yelled at. A prisoner asking for attention from this is gonna no question get into trouble from the CO. That's just keeping order in prison. Nothing shady with that

But yet...you think the orange man did it...strange disconnect here. How is it, do you suppose, that Trump managed to have him killed WITHOUT the CO and guards being a part of "the shady network"?
Appreciate 5
SakhirM49605.00
Run Silent12418.50
MKSixer15740.50

08-21-2019, 11:54 AM   #71
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Quote:

you missed the WHOLE point
Appreciate 2
MKSixer15740.50
Now_Rudi6335.00

08-21-2019, 12:29 PM   #72
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
But yet...you think the orange man did it...strange disconnect here. How is it, do you suppose, that Trump managed to have him killed WITHOUT the CO and guards being a part of "the shady network"?
Ha logic, weird how people cant use it. Points for you.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12418.50
MKSixer15740.50
Now_Rudi6335.00

08-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #73
vreihen16
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Fascinating theory. Where would they relocate him to though? His face is plastered all over the world. They'd have to relocate him to some Amazon jungle tribe to not be recognized at this point.
Guantanamo Bay.....
      08-21-2019, 08:20 PM   #74
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Fascinating theory. Where would they relocate him to though? His face is plastered all over the world. They'd have to relocate him to some Amazon jungle tribe to not be recognized at this point.
Guantanamo Bay.....
But Obama closed Gitmo :
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15740.50

08-21-2019, 08:33 PM   #75
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:

Wait you think a shady network of billionaires doesn't include a shady billionaire president.

But that same network does include minimum wage COs.

And those killer COs not only commit murder at their place of work, they keep going to work and threaten to kill other ppl.

Lol I've heard some crazy stuff on this site but man you take the cake
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 09:07 PM   #76
vreihen16
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
But Obama closed Gitmo :
...which makes it the last place on Earth that anyone would look for Epstein! Plus, they have plenty of empty cells to hold him in.....
      08-21-2019, 09:15 PM   #77
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 12:02 AM   #78
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

https://www.google.com/search?q=arya...puGu1qQejq8jhM
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15740.50

08-22-2019, 12:33 AM   #79
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1695.00

08-22-2019, 12:35 AM   #80
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Seems one of the cameras was left on.. Seems it was a Black Op. carried out by a certain Sam Fisher and Big Boss.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
MKSixer15740.50

08-22-2019, 08:01 AM   #81
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Well, she was working for the Clintons
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15740.50

08-22-2019, 08:48 AM   #82
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Seems one of the cameras was left on.. Seems it was a Black Op. carried out by a certain Sam Fisher and Big Boss.
Actually, this whole situation more accurately resembles agent 47's MO. He probably disguised himself as a guard, snuck into Epstein's cell and "made it look like an accident".

That unknown yet effective ninja theory is becoming more and more likely

Let us die young let us live forever! Carpe diem.
When the sky is bright we dance to infinity!
Appreciate 1
Delta03117356.50

08-22-2019, 09:08 AM   #83
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
sooooooo now the cellmate Nicholas wants to be transfer out of MCC due to the threats from the guards...

World
Jeffrey Epstein's ex-cellmate Nicholas Tartaglione alleges threats, wants to be moved from MCC
WABC NY WABC NY 18 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
The accused killer who shared a cell with Jeffrey Epstein appeared in federal court in White Plains Wednesday seeking protection after he claims federal guards have been threatening him.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 09:10 AM   #84
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Guantanamo Bay.....

"Jeffrey, have we got a deal for you! You tell us all you know and we will relocate you under the witness protection program to a tropical island. You like tropical islands, right? Well you're going to LOVE the one we have in mind."
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12418.50
Delta03117356.50
vreihen16800.00

08-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #85
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
sooooooo now the cellmate Nicholas wants to be transfer out of MCC due to the threats from the guards...

World
Jeffrey Epstein's ex-cellmate Nicholas Tartaglione alleges threats, wants to be moved from MCC
WABC NY WABC NY 18 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
The accused killer who shared a cell with Jeffrey Epstein appeared in federal court in White Plains Wednesday seeking protection after he claims federal guards have been threatening him.
Threatening him that what, they will wander off and take a nap?
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 09:18 AM   #86
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Quote:
Threatening him that what, they will wander off and take a nap?
annnnnnd he will also end up at morgue with toe tag
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 09:19 AM   #87
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Quote:
Wait you think a shady network of billionaires doesn't include a shady billionaire president.

And those killer COs not only commit murder at their place of work, they keep going to work and threaten to kill other ppl.

Your logic (or lack thereof) makes my brain hurt. It's not often I speak up in political threads, but the fact that you continue to point out how "off" everyone else is, then continue to prove how you miss the entire point with your posts, is like watching someone continue to punch themselves in the face while laughing at everyone else who are scratching their heads, as they watch and shake their heads in disbelief, all while wondering why you are doing it in the first place.

I'll share a favorite quote of mine with you.

"He who makes fewer declarative statements, looks less of an ass in retrospect."

-Quentin Tarantino (Four Rooms)

Lets paint the picture this way. A home is being built. There are a number of financial institutions that could be used in financing construction of said home, but only one contractor in the area that can build the home. You are stating that all the financial institutions can be involved, the home gets built, but the only contractor in the area had absolutely nothing to do with it. Financial institutions aren't necessarily needed to build the home, but the contractor most definitely is.

I'll see myself back out.

Last edited by Now_Rudi; 08-22-2019 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 4
MKSixer15740.50
Joekerr4681.50
Run Silent12418.50
Zugzwang1162.00

08-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #88
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:

Your logic (or lack thereof) makes my brain hurt. It's not often I speak up in political threads, but the fact that you continue to point out how "off" everyone else is, then continue to prove how you miss the entire point with your posts, is like watching someone continue to punch themselves in the face while laughing at everyone else who are scratching their heads, as they watch and shake their heads in disbelief, all while wondering why you are doing it in the first place.

I'll share a favorite quote of mine with you.

"He who makes fewer declarative statements, looks less of an ass in retrospect."

-Quentin Tarantino (Four Rooms)

Lets paint the picture this way. A home is being built. There are a number of financial institutions that could be used in financing construction of said home, but only one contractor in the area that can build the home. You are stating that all the financial institutions can be involved, the home gets built, but the only contractor in the area had absolutely nothing to do with it. Financial institutions aren't necessarily needed to build the home, but the contractor most definitely is.

I'll see myself back out.
Blah blah. All I've been is right and you self declared smart ppl just wrong wrong wrong. So your mad what's new.

From the start I said it's not going to be known who did this and surprise surprise look more and more coming to my opinion. In 5 years we won't know anymore then we do now and so it will be unknown. Watch.

Instead of getting mad and throwing a tantrum with a wall of blah blah that says absolutely nothing why don't you point out something I said that's wrong?

Oh you can't do that stay wrong and stay mad. You aren't the first here.

Being wrong and getting mad go hand in hand with lots if ppl. Don't worry you can next call me a girl or a libtard maybee that will make you feel better like the other guys in your shoes do once they realize they can't prove me wrong

In the meantime I'll keep on my streak of being right ( Gibralter oil tanker was released this week, another time I was right again )

But I'd love to hear your idea on how a CO became a professional hitman who can cover his tracks, with the eyes of the world on him. Those CO are so good at murdering they can even keep going back to the crime scene breaking the very basic rule of a hit. CIA are certainly taking notes from that jail guard
Appreciate 0