F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > BMW OEM 405M Wheels + Tires + TPMS
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-04-2017, 03:13 PM   #23
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
You are wrong there, I just PM'd you my proof.
I was going off of the price on BMW's website as well as many other resellers who have similar pricing.

https://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/4...CenterId=66788
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #24
slicer
Major General
slicer's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
5,788
Posts

Drives: '13 E92 M3 - '17 F31 330i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Santa Barbara, CA - @slicer_m

iTrader: (36)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
You are wrong there, I just PM'd you my proof.
Who cares?

I would focus on the OP's selling price and determine whether you think that is fair. The guy is just stating the MSRP - nothing wrong with that .
__________________
'13 AW E92 M3 - Ohlins TTX, SPL Susp Arms, AP Racing BBK (Essex), Akrapovic GT4, CSF Cooling, VPhreaks Bat, OE M3 GTS - Lip/RSD/Cage, M235ir Wing, Varis Diffuser, Karbonius Airbox, MFactory DS, M24 Door Cards, KMP Wheel, Cobra Seats w/BK Mounts, BBS E88
'17 MR 330i F31 M-Sport Touring - For Lease Assumption - Forged BBS RE - For Sale
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 1
AW F30707.50

      12-05-2017, 08:50 PM   #25
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Who cares?

I would focus on the OP's selling price and determine whether you think that is fair. The guy is just stating the MSRP - nothing wrong with that .
Exactly! Thank you!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 04:02 AM   #26
alex_f30
Private First Class
47
Rep
196
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 340i alphine white
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (1)

Still don't understand why ppl would judge on something they are not buying.. it's not like the OP forced you to buy it.. bump for OP
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 05:11 AM   #27
blue dragon
Captain
Canada
227
Rep
993
Posts

Drives: '17 340i MPPSK - '09 E70 35d
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Land of high taxes and crappy healthcare

iTrader: (0)

Who is judging? There is erroneous information posted, so I sent the OP a link to show him that. I didn't comment on the OPs asking price, thats his perogative to ask for whatever he wants.
__________________

| '09 X5 35D - Work horse - '17 X1 MSport - Wife's daily - '17 340i MSport - my daily
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #28
Hunter78
Private
6
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 328i XDRIVE M SPORT
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: ATL, GA

iTrader: (0)

Super nice setup!! I would have totally made an offer if I didnt buy some 403Ms. BTW, what springs are you sitting on?
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #29
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter78 View Post
Super nice setup!! I would have totally made an offer if I didnt buy some 403Ms. BTW, what springs are you sitting on?
Thank you! Currently on H&R sport springs!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #30
Need4spd28
Private First Class
26
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW M3
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (0)

If you think you might want to ship to Phoenix let me know.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #31
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #32
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Bump
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #33
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #34
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #35
namx747
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW 340ix
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Springfield, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW F30 View Post
Hey guys,

I wasnt looking to sell these wheels so soon, but im looking at some other wheels that im possibly interested in. My wheels are in 9.5/10 condition, with extremely small scrapes on some of the spokes. Not noticeable at all. Tires are a few months old and TPMS works perfectly fine.

Id be looking for $2,600 for the rims, tires and TPMS. Not in any rush to sell either

Price Breakdown

- OEM M Performance 405M wheels: $4-5k retail price.

- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires: 225/35/20 front and 255/30/20 rear: I purchased these brand new for around $1200. They have 9/32nds left, I used them for around 3 months.

- OEM BMW TPMS: I bought these for around $200. They are included in the package.

Wheel Specs

- Front: 8" x 20", 36 offset.
- Rear: 8.5" x 2-", 47 Offset.

All of the pictures of the wheels are with 10mm spacers in front and 15mm in the rear. The car is on H&R sport springs. It's a very flush set up.

Location

- For now, i'd only want to sell to anyone who can locally pick up in Los Angeles, California.

UPDATE: I found a really really small bubble on the front right tire. Hardly noticeable and does not affect performance, drivability, or road comfort/noise. Lowered the price because of this.
You have pictures of this bubble on the front wheel?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2018, 01:29 AM   #36
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by namx747 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW F30 View Post
Hey guys,

I wasnt looking to sell these wheels so soon, but im looking at some other wheels that im possibly interested in. My wheels are in 9.5/10 condition, with extremely small scrapes on some of the spokes. Not noticeable at all. Tires are a few months old and TPMS works perfectly fine.

Id be looking for $2,600 for the rims, tires and TPMS. Not in any rush to sell either

Price Breakdown

- OEM M Performance 405M wheels: $4-5k retail price.

- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires: 225/35/20 front and 255/30/20 rear: I purchased these brand new for around $1200. They have 9/32nds left, I used them for around 3 months.

- OEM BMW TPMS: I bought these for around $200. They are included in the package.

Wheel Specs

- Front: 8" x 20", 36 offset.
- Rear: 8.5" x 2-", 47 Offset.

All of the pictures of the wheels are with 10mm spacers in front and 15mm in the rear. The car is on H&R sport springs. It's a very flush set up.

Location

- For now, i'd only want to sell to anyone who can locally pick up in Los Angeles, California.

UPDATE: I found a really really small bubble on the front right tire. Hardly noticeable and does not affect performance, drivability, or road comfort/noise. Lowered the price because of this.
You have pictures of this bubble on the front wheel?
Car is in service now but as soon as it gets back I'll get a pic! It's really tiny so hopefully you'll be able to see it in the pic
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 03:41 PM   #37
ChrrxsF30
Registered
ChrrxsF30's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Riverside CA

iTrader: (0)

Interested in wheels. Would like to see a picture of the bubble as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 03:47 PM   #38
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrrxsF30 View Post
Interested in wheels. Would like to see a picture of the bubble as well.
As soon as my car gets back from BMW I'll have a picture up!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2018, 02:44 PM   #39
marwin888
Enlisted Member
6
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Dinan Stg 2
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Antonio, TX

iTrader: (0)

Interested in the wheels! Either to purchase or to trade plus cash if you are interested, need to get ride of my 442m wheels so I can get the 405m. I live in TX so let me know if you change your mind about shipping the wheels.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2018, 11:36 PM   #40
ChrrxsF30
Registered
ChrrxsF30's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Riverside CA

iTrader: (0)

PMed you
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #41
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

bump!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #42
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

bump
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #43
AW F30
Lieutenant Colonel
AW F30's Avatar
United_States
708
Rep
1,563
Posts

Drives: F30 340i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (5)

Bump
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2018, 03:24 AM   #44
ocN55
Major
ocN55's Avatar
United_States
470
Rep
1,457
Posts

Drives: '15 M235i 6MT/ '16 M3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: USC, Fight On!

iTrader: (18)

Clear inbox
__________________
FBO M235i r
F80 M3
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
405m, bmw, rims, tires, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST