F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Need help diagnosing car troubles with my 2013 BMW 328i
Studio RSR

03-27-2024, 07:22 PM   #1
royal719
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i twin turbo

Need help diagnosing car troubles with my 2013 BMW 328i

Hey fellow BMW enthusiasts! I've been having some issues with my 2013 BMW 328i recently, and I'm hoping to get some advice on how to diagnose and fix the problem. Here's a summary of the issue:

* I recently scraped the bottom front of my car on a curb, which may have caused some damage to the charge pipe or other components in the intake system.
* I've been experiencing reduced engine performance and efficiency, and I've noticed a decrease in boost pressure.
* My OBD scanner shows a P10F3 code, which indicates an issue with the charge air pressure being too low.

I've done some research and think it could be a problem with the charge pipe, intake manifold, or other nearby components, but I'm not sure how to pinpoint the exact issue.

Do you have any advice on how to diagnose the problem or what steps I should take next? I appreciate any input you can provide! Thanks in advance for your help.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2024, 08:14 PM   #2
SpoolinAddict
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F30 335i Stage 2 BM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal719 View Post
Hey fellow BMW enthusiasts! I've been having some issues with my 2013 BMW 328i recently, and I'm hoping to get some advice on how to diagnose and fix the problem. Here's a summary of the issue:

* I recently scraped the bottom front of my car on a curb, which may have caused some damage to the charge pipe or other components in the intake system.
* I've been experiencing reduced engine performance and efficiency, and I've noticed a decrease in boost pressure.
* My OBD scanner shows a P10F3 code, which indicates an issue with the charge air pressure being too low.

I've done some research and think it could be a problem with the charge pipe, intake manifold, or other nearby components, but I'm not sure how to pinpoint the exact issue.

Do you have any advice on how to diagnose the problem or what steps I should take next? I appreciate any input you can provide! Thanks in advance for your help.
Buy a aftermarket chargepipe, you're gonna need one anyways. I would just take it to a bimmer indy shop if you don't want to deal with it
Appreciate 1