F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Fighting terrorism
Studio RSR

05-24-2017, 02:00 PM   #45
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 435d XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
Per member request I remove the post.

I would hope all insult post towards me will be remove as a show of respect to one another.
Nope. You add nothing to this forum. I insult you because you ask for it. You are a troll and expose your limited intellect each time you hit the keyboard. Please poke off back to other areas (US forum would be a start).

If you really really want to show respect, you will withdraw from here completely. I doubt you will though as you need the attention.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #46
Jaghave
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Helmut View Post
Nope. You add nothing to this forum. I insult you because you ask for it. You are a troll and expose your limited intellect each time you hit the keyboard. Please poke off back to other areas (US forum would be a start).

If you really really want to show respect, you will withdraw from here completely. I doubt you will though as you need the attention.
So you can't argue with fact so you resort to insults and censorship glad I'm on the right side of logic and reason.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:16 PM   #47
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep

Quote:
So you can't argue with fact so you resort to insults and censorship glad I'm on the right side of logic and reason.
No, I resort to reflecting your own awesomeness in kind by replying to something you understand.

You've proven the point that you show zero respect by continuing to post.

If you want facts, I've been 'fighting terrorism' for pretty much my entire adult life (and faced it on a daily basis as a child) and what I've learned in that time is there really isn't any answer.

Your hypothesis on the matter doesn't even register on my 'give-a-fuck-o-meter'.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #48
Jaghave
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD

Quote:
No, I resort to reflecting your own awesomeness in kind by replying to something you understand.

You've proven the point that you show zero respect by continuing to post.

If you want facts, I've been 'fighting terrorism' for pretty much my entire adult life (and faced it on a daily basis as a child) and what I've learned in that time is there really isn't any answer.

Your hypothesis on the matter doesn't even register on my 'give-a-fuck-o-meter'.
Please just accept and move on. That has worked great.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:20 PM   #49
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep

Just so you're 'on script', Jaghave, some more items of realism.

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and to a lesser degree, Syria. What do they have in common? (You can google it if you want).
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #50
MashinBenzin
Major General
Rep
Drives: Eiger D5

Quote:
Quote:

You troll every thread that I have seen you post in, usually barely intelligible and always seeking to provoke argument. This time you have completely crossed the line and can't even admit that. Hopefully you will be banned.

Drives - 2020 LR Discovery HSE-L
Previous - 2019 LR Discovery HSE-L // 2016 F36 440i // 2009 E90 320D SE
Appreciate 2
      05-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #51
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
You troll every thread that I have seen you post in, usually barely intelligible and always seeking to provoke argument. This time you have completely crossed the line and can't even admit that. Hopefully you will be banned.
Totally agree. I'm curious if he can actually pull his head out of his anus and learn something. Failing that, hoping he will push the self destruct button and continue to post utter cack.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2017, 02:32 PM   #52
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
Yes totally agree.

It proves just how far down the moral food chain Americans actually are.
Appreciate 2
      05-24-2017, 02:49 PM   #53
Nobby Clark
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F36 430d xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddieo View Post
If a child continually fails to attend school the parents are Answerable for this

These Terrorists are not children how can you possibly make the Family/Parents/Friends Answer for the Crime
Well well well. Brother and father now arrested.
They knew what he was up to and someone knew what they were up to. All equally guilty by not raising the alarm.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #54
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep

Jaghave, I'll help you out a little bit seeing how your Fisher Price laptop has obviously locked up.

1. Libya - US led invasion
2. Iraq - US led invasion (x2)
3. Afghanistan - US led misguided enduring operation
4. Syria - Involvement based on politics and not a moral obligation.

Results?

1. Totally destabilised countries (not discussing the regimes in each as thats for another thread)*
2. No form of post operation plan
3. Huge amounts of displaced refugees that Europe (rightly or wrongly took in; again, another thread)
4. The clincher here is the rest of the Islamic world see the US as the infidel invaders pissing on their Muslim brothers. The sum result is European countries take the hit for US led self-interest and misguided political operations. ISIS are hitting Europe as it is akin to punching someones sister if you want to get back at them in the long run.

Result being the US WILL become more closed, insular and isolated from the rest of the West as they (the US) baton down the hatches as they see the effect the rest of the world is having due to their foreign policies.

The Europeans used to play 'Divide and conquer' very well but it seems fundamentalists have learned that trick too.

Jaghave. I challenge you to discuss......

*PS
Saddam Hussein - not a radical Muslim fundamentalist
Gadaffi - As above
Assad - As above
Afghanistan - As above

Fundamentalism is a result of US foreign policy

Saudi Arabia - Fundamental Muslims
Appreciate 5
asif03111.00
mcoops1757.00
Mattyk591.00
      05-24-2017, 02:52 PM   #55
Dizzilad
BMW Enthusiast
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw f30

Jaghave you can't fight hate with hate, it just helps to recruit others to the isis cause. You have to take a much more tactile approach. What you are babbling on about is simply foolish.

Also have a little respect for those who have unfortunately been involved in this horrific act. You giving such a blunt description of what would of been happening really isn't needed and is highly insensitive.

I agree with those saying anyone on watchlists should be looked into alot more closely than is currently being done. More funding is needed so mi5/mi6 etc can keep eyes on more individuals. Once evidence is gathered they need to take a very aggressive stance towards them.

This whole idea of shunning an entire faith is ridiculous. I've met people from all walks of life, from all faiths and all races due to the nature of my job and there is far more good in all faiths than there is bad.
Appreciate 2
Dyl432.50
      05-24-2017, 03:12 PM   #56
dizzy619
Major
Rep
Drives: F31 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzilad
Jaghave you can't fight hate with hate, it just helps to recruit others to the isis cause. You have to take a much more tactile approach. What you are babbling on about is simply foolish.

Also have a little respect for those who have unfortunately been involved in this horrific act. You giving such a blunt description of what would of been happening really isn't needed and is highly insensitive.

I agree with those saying anyone on watchlists should be looked into alot more closely than is currently being done. More funding is needed so mi5/mi6 etc can keep eyes on more individuals. Once evidence is gathered they need to take a very aggressive stance towards them.

This whole idea of shunning an entire faith is ridiculous. I've met people from all walks of life, from all faiths and all races due to the nature of my job and there is far more good in all faiths than there is bad.
Don't even waste your breathe on him... He is a complete tool who trolls every thread..

With any luck his latest maniacal rantings will get the wiener banned.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #57
mikeoz
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40d LCI

So anyway i went to work (uniform job) and am sat here reading the thread ...and how the hell did this get so far of subject and turn in to a slagging match??
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2017, 10:49 PM   #58
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

There was a time when you'd see bobby's walking down the high street. Growing up we were friends with a few of the local PC's. Now with shoe string budget our local force struggle to attend within the hour. I can't remember the last time I saw officers on patrol. Not even that many community officers. So there is less vigilance and I feel less supported.

When I was in the TA (logistics) we held lot's of community events as well. We were friendly faces. The local TA hardly do that. Again there is less of a united feel. The local TA was vandalised.

Now... the biggest grievance. Working for the NHS, I have come across at least one terrorist in the making... the police put him on a watch list and I don't know what else they do. However, we are supposed to be provided with PREVENT training to identify those at risk of radicalisation or those who have been radicalised. I have been pushing the case for why my team need it. No funds the local health authorities say... no funds.
Appreciate 1
Edinburra546.50
      05-25-2017, 02:31 AM   #59
Bibbles
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G31 540i MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeoz View Post
So anyway i went to work (uniform job) and am sat here reading the thread ...and how the hell did this get so far of subject and turn in to a slagging match??
Because Jaghave doesn't know when to shut his cock holster.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 04:29 AM   #60
stu14t
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 330i MSport Pro

Just going back to the OP. I'm no legal expert but I think this already exists under joint Enterprise? Should or could this law be applied in these cases?

An example given online states:
Quote:
The doctrine of common purpose, common design, joint enterprise, or joint criminal enterprise is a common law legal doctrine that imputes criminal liability to the participants in a criminal enterprise for all that results from that enterprise. A common application of the rule is to impute criminal liability for wounding a person to participants in a riot who knew, or were reckless as to knowing, that one of their number had a knife and might use it, despite the fact that the other participants did not have knives themselves
Gone - 2012 F30 320 ED
Gone - 2011 E87 118d
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 04:58 AM   #61
RustyBitz
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu14t View Post
Just going back to the OP. I'm no legal expert but I think this already exists under joint Enterprise? Should or could this law be applied in these cases?

An example given online states:
Police and Army sent to Trafford!

I'm still in shock.

[url=https://www.deutschespeed.com/threads/the-bimmerpost-refugee-thread.561/]Car[/url]
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 10:15 AM   #62
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzilad View Post

Islam hasn't reform itself and I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 10:42 AM   #63
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Oh look, Jaghave is back....
Appreciate 2
      05-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #64
antjos1
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 330i msport

Quote:
Tell that to the people whose families have been murdered by these scum
Norman
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 12:34 PM   #65
MashinBenzin
Major General
Rep
Drives: Eiger D5

Quote:
Quote:
Oh look, Jaghave is back....
Something in the writing style definitely looks familiar!

Drives - 2020 LR Discovery HSE-L
Previous - 2019 LR Discovery HSE-L // 2016 F36 440i // 2009 E90 320D SE
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #66
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjos1 View Post
Tell that to the people whose families have been murdered by these scum
Norman
I don't have to, I'm against the status quo position.
Appreciate 0