F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > How to run full diagnosis on a F30?
ARMA SPEED

11-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #1
tarekelsakka
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330i

How to run full diagnosis on a F30?

I have an ENET cable as well as a working E-Sys software and I am able to code the car successfully using this combination. However, I do not understand how to run full diagnosis on the car in order to check for errors and clear them.

I also have a Vgate OBDII Bluetooth adapter as well as a BimmerCode license which I successfully use to code the car, however I am not able to get their diagnosis application because I use an Android phone.

Would it be a lot better if I just borrowed an iOS device from one of my friends and purchased a BimmerLink license on it? Or is there a specific Windows software I can obtain and download to use with my ENET cable?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #2
atzebmw
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarekelsakka View Post
Or is there a specific Windows software I can obtain and download to use with my ENET cable?
Yes, you need ISTA+ aka Rheingold.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
tarekelsakka
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330i

atzebmw Would you happen to have a link with download and instructions? I remember downloading it from MEGA before but it just won't work for some reason, I feel like I was missing certain files or directories in order to get it working.
Appreciate 0