F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Whats in the BMW Car Park?
proTUNING Freaks

02-14-2020, 01:04 AM   #23
Skyhigh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW F36

I don't get all the hate for the 2. I often see it compared to cars that we don't see (at all or very often) in Europe. That's why I am probably not biased. I see a compact, modern sedan which has sufficient aggressiveness in its 235i version and an engine, which despite being 4 cylinders adds more than adequate charisma to the aggressive look.
The interior is in line with the new BMW "family concept", which I like and was way overdue.

I am generally an Audi guy, but I admit I like the new 2 GC much better than the A3/S3 sedan. Probably would not buy it for myself (and go down from a 4), but my GF also likes it a lot (and she is very hard to please when it comes to car design). Wished one for her birthday