F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > WTB: M performance front splitter/lip
GetBMWParts

05-08-2021, 12:51 AM   #1
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Melbourne red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Time to dress up my F31 a bit with M perf parts

Let me know what you have, it MUST be genuine bmw part. Located in socal

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2021, 06:52 AM   #2
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post

Best bet is going aftermarket from eBay. My guess would be that 85% of people run those.

If you are looking for a bumper cover, replicas are 99% identical in appearance and quality. It's not like back in the day when they were fiberglass. Can't tell the difference.

If looking for a lip, just go eBay. There are countless. Fortunately, the replica bumper covers come with lips too nowadays.

FYI - I just bought a PAINTED (#475 - BSM) rear trunk spoiler off eBay for $90. Paint job is flawless/immaculate. Was stunned. Recommend to anyone.
Appreciate 1
CRtoE92609.50
      05-17-2021, 10:38 PM   #3
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283558632809

This is the spoiler I order. Had painted black sapphire metallic. Haven't put it on yet but came with 3M tape and looks fantastic. Might actually throw it on tomorrow...
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2021, 01:26 AM   #4
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2021, 03:56 PM   #5
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Bump
Me again...

I just took the risk and ordered a $140 M sport rear bumper cover from eBay. Figured I could return it worst case scenario. Turned out to the be the one I've been searching for, at half the price, if not more!

So, I was able to find a GoodGo M3 style front bumper for $250 on eBay locally and a GoodGo M-tech rear bumper for $142.67. Both brand new and equal to OEM in quality. If these bumpers had BMW stamped on the inside instead of GoodGo, you would never know the difference. I just uploaded some pics of the rear bumper unboxing. Below is the URL to my thread. To each their own, but I personally wouldn't waste my money on OEM bumper covers and spoilers for the F3X. There are enough reviews proving quality is on par with OEM. FYI no one advertises them as GoodGo brand. They were difficult to track down and were half luck. The front I did know was a GoodGo bumper when purchasing. Was a one off and not from a retailer.

Replica Bumper Help
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1828043
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #6
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
Quote:
Bump
Me again...

I just took the risk and ordered a $140 M sport rear bumper cover from eBay. Figured I could return it worst case scenario. Turned out to the be the one I've been searching for, at half the price, if not more!

So, I was able to find a GoodGo M3 style front bumper for $250 on eBay locally and a GoodGo M-tech rear bumper for $142.67. Both brand new and equal to OEM in quality. If these bumpers had BMW stamped on the inside instead of GoodGo, you would never know the difference. I just uploaded some pics of the rear bumper unboxing. Below is the URL to my thread. To each their own, but I personally wouldn't waste my money on OEM bumper covers and spoilers for the F3X. There are enough reviews proving quality is on par with OEM. FYI no one advertises them as GoodGo brand. They were difficult to track down and were half luck. The front I did know was a GoodGo bumper when purchasing. Was a one off and not from a retailer.

Replica Bumper Help
Thanks man for continuing to helping me out
Looks like they are pretty good quality

Do they sell just the front lip spoiler for M sport bumper?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 10:50 AM   #7
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
Quote:
Bump
Me again...

Replica Bumper Help
Thanks man for continuing to helping me out
Looks like they are pretty good quality

Do they sell just the front lip spoiler for M sport bumper?
Yes. There are lips all over the place for all the bumpers. Base, m sport, M3 (F80), and M3 style for F30

Personally I am staying away from the multi piece ones. I want one solid piece that I don't have to assemble and have joints.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 11:20 PM   #8
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0