F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > 330d m sportxdrive or 335 xdrive m sport
ARMA SPEED

07-22-2015, 06:27 AM   #23
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palexr View Post
I guess you have to factor in the zero deposit thing as well?
Yes this is true, fair enough for a zero deposit.

.... but I'd rather save some cash and lower the monthly payments a little. £600 is a lot of cash to go out the door every month for a 3 series, given the discounts at the moment.

You'd be paying a shed load of interest too on a no deposit deal that will only come and bite you on the ass again when you next change the car.

Seems a short term fix for long term pain!

Current:
Golf R Mk8
Previous:
Golf R Mk7.5
Mercedes AMG C63 S Coupe
F80 M3 Competition Pack
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2015, 08:37 AM   #24
TripleD
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi S4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopper99 View Post

.... but I'd rather save some cash and lower the monthly payments a little. £600 is a lot of cash to go out the door every month for a 3 series, given the discounts at the moment.

You'd be paying a shed load of interest too on a no deposit deal that will only come and bite you on the ass again when you next change the car.

You could look that way, if I would have put £6k into the deal at the off, I'd be breaking even at the moment...

Swings and roundabouts.

Also these deals, what is the discount and the basis for the deals, as even with deposit and discounts I can't see to find a 330 or 335 for under 600 once you put a reasonable spec on it
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2015, 08:56 AM   #25
Apl440i or 335d?
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopper99 View Post

You could look that way, if I would have put £6k into the deal at the off, I'd be breaking even at the moment...

Swings and roundabouts.

Also these deals, what is the discount and the basis for the deals, as even with deposit and discounts I can't see to find a 330 or 335 for under 600 once you put a reasonable spec on it
Honestly, I would strongly advise against what you are proposing.

Just think, for the first two years (at least), you will have the cars neg equity, plus the six neg you are putting in. You will never be in a positive again.

I did this with 2k of neg equity and regretted it.... Had to clear it when I sold my 335d. Just stick with what you have and modify it a bit to get it closer to what you want.

Trust me, no 330 or 335 are worth the outlay you are discussing...