F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds > irobot Roomba 585 Vacuum w/ Pet Brushes (Refurd - "New" in box)
GetBMWParts

10-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #1
jd_perspective
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 35i M-Sport

irobot Roomba 585 Vacuum w/ Pet Brushes (Refurd - "New" in box)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi guys,

Selling an irobot Roomba I received as a gift. I actually already have one so don't need another! It's the 585 model (made for pet hair) It's a REFURB but it's new in box. Basically Roomba's refurbs are all new, I've bought a couple in the past and never had any problems!

Asking $300 shipped (standard shipping). Newer version is over $400!

Description from Roomba

Roomba 585 Pet does the vacuuming for you. Using its patented three-stage cleaning system, Roomba removes dirt, pet hair and much more while automatically adjusting to clean carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors as it moves through your home.

The Roomba 585 Pet utilizes AeroVac™ technology to maximize air flow through its cleaning head and pull hair and debris off the brushes and distribute it evenly into the bin. The new simplified brush design utilizes innovative composition and technology for easier, stress-free maintenance.

Roomba features iRobot’s iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, an advanced system of software and sensors that allows the robot to vacuum more of your room more thoroughly. Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can’t easily reach, including under furniture and around everyday obstacles, vacuuming until the job is complete.

The included Virtual Walls® confine the robot to specific rooms and areas and Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cycles. All you need to do is press “Clean” and let the robot do the work.

3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac™ – Roomba 585 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3-stage cleaning system. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges, counter-rotating brushes act like a dustpan and broom, and a powerful AeroVac vacuum pulls dirt, hair, and debris off the brushes and into the back of the bin.
Dirt Detect™ – Dirt Detect technology automatically senses dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them.
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology – iAdapt is iRobot’s advanced system of software and sensors that allows Roomba to SKU 58502

2019 440i Coupe M-Sport - Retired
2018 330i Sedan M-Sport - Retired
2015 428i Gran Coupe M-Sport - Retired
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
jd_perspective
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 35i M-Sport

send best offer guys! just want to not have this thing sit around and collect dust

2019 440i Coupe M-Sport - Retired
2018 330i Sedan M-Sport - Retired
2015 428i Gran Coupe M-Sport - Retired
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #3
Shaunsmith
Registered
Rep
Drives: Ford

Great thread for pet vacuums

Last edited by Shaunsmith; 08-29-2017 at 01:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2023, 11:19 PM   #4
dayan80584
Registered
Rep
Drives: audi

Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunsmith View Post
Great thread for pet vacuums
Yeah, you are alright this thread is one of the best for pet vacuums.
Appreciate 0