F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > BMW 4-Series Convertible (F33) 435i 428i Official Specs, Wallpapers, Videos, Photos
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #111
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40080 View Post
I've ordered the 435i pick it up at end of March,

Do you have any more pics, wet my appetite?
I've ordered a 435 M Sport, too.
Anyone else?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2014, 08:04 AM   #112
MikeRR
First Lieutenant
Switzerland
68
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: BMW M2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
I did, exactly like the one I posted on the last page EBII - and I am so glad i took the 35i over the 28i I considered at first! Drove the 28i today, I don't like the feeling of it, it feels a bit "strained" to me.
Will get it by end of the month, already been waiting a month.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 06:38 PM   #113
Blackzroadster
Private
2
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 xdrive M performance
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond

iTrader: (0)

I just picked up my Estoril Blue 435i with M performance Cab 2 days ago.

Haven't seen any on the road yet.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #114
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzroadster View Post
I just picked up my Estoril Blue 435i with M performance Cab 2 days ago.

Haven't seen any on the road yet.
how about some pics!!
did you get the DHP?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 02:49 AM   #115
Blackzroadster
Private
2
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 xdrive M performance
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkeng View Post
how about some pics!!
did you get the DHP?
Is dynamic handling in the M performance 2 option?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #116
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzroadster View Post
Is dynamic handling in the M performance 2 option?
code for DHP is ZDH
not sure what M perf 2 option is.
anyone?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 05:57 PM   #117
Blackzroadster
Private
2
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 xdrive M performance
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkeng View Post
code for DHP is ZDH
not sure what M perf 2 option is.
anyone?
I just did some digging and fount out that M performance II has the following:
Now, for those that want a little more than the 435i, and its plenty in its own right, there is the 435i M Performance I package ($1,500) it adds an adaptive M suspension, larger M brakes and BMWs Variable Sport steering. The M Performance II package ($2,500 plus the Performance I pack), however, is the real deal. Along with all the other stuff it brings a performance exhaust and an extra 26 hp and 32 lb-ft of torque for a total of 326 and 332 respectively. Both packages are available with the rear- and all-wheel-drive models.

So I believe it does have the dynamic handling since it has variable sport steering.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #118
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzroadster View Post
I just did some digging and fount out that M performance II has the following:
Now, for those that want a little more than the 435i, and its plenty in its own right, there is the 435i M Performance I package ($1,500) it adds an adaptive M suspension, larger M brakes and BMWs Variable Sport steering. The M Performance II package ($2,500 plus the Performance I pack), however, is the real deal. Along with all the other stuff it brings a performance exhaust and an extra 26 hp and 32 lb-ft of torque for a total of 326 and 332 respectively. Both packages are available with the rear- and all-wheel-drive models.

So I believe it does have the dynamic handling since it has variable sport steering.
have not seen it referred to in this way. there's M sport brakes for $650 and the DHP for $1000 (VSS and adaptive M suspension).
Then there's the port or dealer installed MPPK (M Performance Power Kit). Less expensive if port installed; I can't remember the price. I think it's around $1500, maybe less at port and more at dealer. Is this what you got?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #119
Blackzroadster
Private
2
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 xdrive M performance
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkeng View Post
have not seen it referred to in this way. there's M sport brakes for $650 and the DHP for $1000 (VSS and adaptive M suspension).
Then there's the port or dealer installed MPPK (M Performance Power Kit). Less expensive if port installed; I can't remember the price. I think it's around $1500, maybe less at port and more at dealer. Is this what you got?
I live in Canada so not sure about us and Canada pricing difference in option. It does have the M sport brakes, M suspension, sport steering, m performance exhaust and M power kit.

I love the lighter feel of the car vs our 335is cab. It doesn't sound as nice as the 335is, I was surprised how tame it sounds at start up and WOT. Kinda disappointed in the sound.￿
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 10:43 PM   #120
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzroadster View Post
I live in Canada so not sure about us and Canada pricing difference in option. It does have the M sport brakes, M suspension, sport steering, m performance exhaust and M power kit.

I love the lighter feel of the car vs our 335is cab. It doesn't sound as nice as the 335is, I was surprised how tame it sounds at start up and WOT. Kinda disappointed in the sound.￿
guess I thought Richmond was Virginia.
how do you like the steering?
my ca didn't call me back today to tell me if they have a DHP car to try.
off Monday; may stop by.
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #121
Blackzroadster
Private
2
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 xdrive M performance
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond

iTrader: (0)

The steering is way lighter and the car feels very light. I like thw iimprovemens over the e93
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2014, 02:35 AM   #122
TimeFor
Driver
TimeFor's Avatar
United_States
93
Rep
436
Posts

Drives: 2017 i3 REx
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hollywood, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
This is actually a beauty ... No way the E93 is better, it's day and night difference. Now, I'm thinking of trading my F10 for this one.

Agree the gray is dream car, like the AW too.
I'm someone who will soon be trading an F10 for this. I ordered my F33 last week.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #123
psuibmw
Lieutenant Colonel
psuibmw's Avatar
United_States
1279
Rep
1,947
Posts

Drives: 2017 F15/2011 F10/2008 E90
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Baltimore, MD

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW F10 535  [4.00]
2008 BMW E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeFor
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
This is actually a beauty ... No way the E93 is better, it's day and night difference. Now, I'm thinking of trading my F10 for this one.

Agree the gray is dream car, like the AW too.
I'm someone who will soon be trading an F10 for this. I ordered my F33 last week.
Congrats ... Keep us posted with pics
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #124
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

got my car washed today and this 435 'vert was outside
saddle brown interior
list was around $65k
to me, the roofline is the same as the E93, but the belt line is a little nicer.
overall, I'd say the exterior is evolutionary rather than revolutionary.
lots more tech stuff available than in '07.






__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 01:17 AM   #125
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

added the DHP today
got production number
one more detail and hopefully will get assigned a week
then, ?port installed options?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 03:13 AM   #126
MikeRR
First Lieutenant
Switzerland
68
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: BMW M2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
Car should finish construction today, hope it will be here by end of next week.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #127
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRR View Post
Car should finish construction today, hope it will be here by end of next week.
you're lucky to be so close to the factory to get the car that fast!
just curious, could you pick it up at the Welt?
__________________
///M4 'vert
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2014, 02:04 PM   #128
MikeRR
First Lieutenant
Switzerland
68
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: BMW M2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
Welt pick up costs a lot and i've been there already once. No need for it.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2014, 07:41 PM   #129
REKX
New Member
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: e90 320d
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London UK

iTrader: (0)

that silver door sil, trim, can that be changed to black?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 03:18 AM   #130
MikeRR
First Lieutenant
Switzerland
68
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: BMW M2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
Comes standard on the Luxury Line but you can order it with Shadowline trim.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #131
40080
Private
England
6
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: F33 435i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Manchester, uk

iTrader: (0)

Anyone?

So anyone picked there's up yet, mines at the dealer waiting to be prepped, going see it on sat, but been told have to a wait two weeks as there's a backlog of 14's being dished out, so I excited can't sleep, can't find any vids on the car though, anyone else got aw 435i f33 msport?

Any pics or videos of a similar car would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 02:05 PM   #132
drkeng
Major
143
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northbrook, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40080 View Post
So anyone picked there's up yet, mines at the dealer waiting to be prepped, going see it on sat, but been told have to a wait two weeks as there's a backlog of 14's being dished out, so I excited can't sleep, can't find any vids on the car though, anyone else got aw 435i f33 msport?

Any pics or videos of a similar car would be greatly appreciated.
2 weeks at the dealer? that's outrageous. hard to believe they sell that many cars.
still awaiting production week. I have an issue.

just for fun I put in my production number in "My BMW" and this came up
__________________
///M4 'vert

Last edited by drkeng; 03-26-2014 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
4 series forum, 4 series forums, bmw 4 series forum, bmw 4 series forums, bmw f32 forum, f32 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST