F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Coding Help
Studio RSR

01-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #1
eyalgoldman
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Coding Help

Ok... So I am very new to this, and have already coded a bunch of things successfully. Here are items I am having trouble with after coding without errors (also, all this is being followed from the BMW Coding Database..

1) Weatherband on radio - Its an active option now, however, all station are blank... how do you get those? - Got this working ....

2) HP/Torque Display in Sport Mode.... I dont see a setting now in the settings menu in order to enable this in iDrive, nor understand where exactly it is supposed to appear... but would be cool

3) Allows Auto up window with door open - is this only with the engine on? or is this not working because I also enabled everything to turn off when the door is opened?

4) Mirrors auto closing/opening when locking/unlocking. I cannot get this to work with either the key fob or comfort access.

thank you in advance for the help

Last edited by eyalgoldman; 01-19-2014 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
eyalgoldman
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #3
ktula
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalgoldman View Post
Ok... So I am very new to this, and have already coded a bunch of things successfully. Here are items I am having trouble with after coding without errors (also, all this is being followed from the BMW Coding Database..

4) Mirrors auto closing/opening when locking/unlocking. I cannot get this to work with either the key fob or comfort access.

These are the things i coded to get the side mirrors to fold/unfold using the FOB.

FEM_BODY
ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN
aktiv
Fold side mirror with FOB

FEM_BODY
ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN
aktiv
Unfold side mirror with FOB

FEM_BODY
KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN
Time delay to fold mirrors using FOB. Default is 0F (in hex), 15 units (1.5 seconds). Each unit is 0.1 second. So 5 is 0.5 second
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #4
joeaye
Rep
Drives: '17 F25

Do you need comfort access for that all to work? Or is that for windows up/down with holding the lock/unlock on fob?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #5
ktula
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeaye View Post
Do you need comfort access for that all to work? Or is that for windows up/down with holding the lock/unlock on fob?
That was for folding/unfolding side mirrors with the FOB. You don't need comfort access to make that work.
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #6
RSnic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340Xi (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalgoldman View Post

1) Weatherband on radio - Its an active option now, however, all station are blank... how do you get those? - Got this working ....

2) HP/Torque Display in Sport Mode.... I dont see a setting now in the settings menu in order to enable this in iDrive, nor understand where exactly it is supposed to appear... but would be cool

3) Allows Auto up window with door open - is this only with the engine on? or is this not working because I also enabled everything to turn off when the door is opened?

How did you get Weatherband radio to work? I coded the HU item to aktiv, but nothing

Thanks!

2020 M340Xi| ZDA| ZDY| ZPP| ZPX| 1CR| 1PL| 688| 6NW| 2VFH|
Retired: 2014 328i
BMW CCA
Appreciate 0