F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > BMW NBT ID6 import/export driver profile online option missing???
Extreme Powerhouse

10-17-2021, 07:40 AM   #1
bjorneoen
Rep
Drives: E87

BMW NBT ID6 import/export driver profile online option missing???

Hi!

Have a BMW F36 2016 with ID6 retrofitted matching my VIN and with matching FSC codes to enable all functions etc. Everything works like a charm

I have a friend with a G30 using the same ID6 NBT system and i see that he has some extra functionality that i was wondering if were possible to add to my F36 id6. I do the coding myself using esys so i only need to know what the actual options are called, is there are any.

I see that everytime he enters the car, he gets this "welcome message" just like on this picture:
https://imgshare.io/images/2021/10/17/welcome.png

He also has the ability to import/export driver profile to usb AND to bmw online.

On my F36 i don't get the welcome message and i only have the option to import/export to a usb and not to bmw online.. Other than that the two id6 systems are almost identical, except for some extra options he has on his g30 car. Also, i dont have any memory seats or memory adjusted steering wheel on my car.. Can that be the reason why im missing these profile related functions?

If anyone know, please let me know
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 10:01 AM   #2
gameson
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 320i N20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorneoen View Post
Hi!

Have a BMW F36 2016 with ID6 retrofitted matching my VIN and with matching FSC codes to enable all functions etc. Everything works like a charm

I have a friend with a G30 using the same ID6 NBT system and i see that he has some extra functionality that i was wondering if were possible to add to my F36 id6. I do the coding myself using esys so i only need to know what the actual options are called, is there are any.

I see that everytime he enters the car, he gets this "welcome message" just like on this picture:
https://imgshare.io/images/2021/10/17/welcome.png

He also has the ability to import/export driver profile to usb AND to bmw online.

On my F36 i don't get the welcome message and i only have the option to import/export to a usb and not to bmw online.. Other than that the two id6 systems are almost identical, except for some extra options he has on his g30 car. Also, i dont have any memory seats or memory adjusted steering wheel on my car.. Can that be the reason why im missing these profile related functions?

If anyone know, please let me know
Image doesn’t exist
Appreciate 0