F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS 2018 340i ZHP
proTUNING Freaks

02-01-2023, 11:57 AM   #1
schernov
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340zhp, 2009 135i

FS 2018 340i ZHP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 60,000.00

Item Interest
2018 BWW 340i ZHP
  • 25,000 miles
  • 6 speed manual
  • Black Sapphire Metallic /Black leather with white piping
  • Build date is July 2018
  • Basic warranty expires March 2023 (4/50k)
  • BMW Platinum warranty $0 deductible - expires March 2026 or 100k miles. No cost transfer to next owner.

ZHP package was limited to 100 Units. 25 Auto and 75 manuals. Available in White, Red and Black. It consists of:
  • Limited Slip Differential
  • M sport exhaust with carbon fiber tips
  • Power Pack kit which increased HP and Torque.
  • Various carbon fiber bits (spoiler, mirror covers, lower rear diffuser).
  • Premium pack, heated seats, Navigation (NBTEVO), laser headlights, Leather, comfort access, enhanced Bluetooth streaming, BMW Apps, etc.

In addition to the above, the car has been fitted with:
  • M performance Brakes (Orange) with larger front and rear rotors and calipers. Properly coded via BMW ISTA and reflected in BMW vehicle order in BMW system.
  • Native Apple CarPlay (via BMW online store with over the air update)

Car has latest hardware release for the head unit and is on the latest I level for all modules. Nav maps are 2021-3 for full and 2022-2 for Midwest.

Car will come with two sets of wheels:
  • Style 704M staggered 19s with summer run flat Bridgestones (5k miles on them)
  • Style 398 staggered 18s with Michelin Alpin Snow tires, non run flat. Tires are square. 2k miles on them.
  • Full size spare wheel/tire (18 inch), jack, tools.

Car has been well maintained. Frequent oil changes, filters, etc. At 20k diff and transmission oil were changed with OEM fluids. New battery July 2022. All recalls and TSBs done proactively.

Car has built in Radenso/RCM radar detector / laser jammer into front and rear bumpers with control panel neatly integrated into the trim piece under hvac controls.

Two keys, all books and binder of records. Two sets of floor mats (carpet and winter rubber liners). Clean title on hand. No accidents.

Serious inquiries - please PM me with your phone I will call you.
Cash on pickup or we go to the bank branch, and you cut a certified check right there, which I can turn around and cash.

Yes, its expensive and for those who believe its not worth it - you don't have to buy it ,

Attached Images

Last edited by schernov; 02-09-2023 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: added picture
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2023, 07:26 PM   #2
Top Gun
Rep
Drives: '16 340i 6MT

Nice Spec. Def worth something in the future. It’s funny to see extended warranty on a car that is barely driven 😆
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2023, 12:32 PM   #3
2manybimmers
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Rebuilding the stable

Incase you were curious what the market thinks of ZHP’s value, here’s a link to your spec with 1/3 the miles. This was during peak pricing. You might want to hold onto it because I can’t see anyone willing to spend more than 40k for this car. Either way, GLWS and nice spec.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rN5...340i-zhp-sedan
Appreciate 4