F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Can anyone recommend M4 front bumper for F36?
ARMA SPEED

07-09-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
McLaren720s
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Can anyone recommend M4 front bumper for F36?

I was looking at this M4 bumper for my F36

https://www.ebay.com/i/254253747250?...EaArZ-EALw_wcB

It says made it Taiwan. Does anyone know if the fitment is good?

Any other recommendations for something similar? I found some places that charge almost $200 for shipping alone so this seems like a solid deal.

Edit: looks like other sellers are saying that some work and prep “might” be needed in order to have a perfect fitment since this is obviously not an OEM product.

Last edited by McLaren720s; 07-09-2019 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2019, 11:51 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
I was looking at this M4 bumper for my F36

https://www.ebay.com/i/254253747250?...EaArZ-EALw_wcB

It says made it Taiwan. Does anyone know if the fitment is good?

Any other recommendations for something similar? I found some places that charge almost $200 for shipping alone so this seems like a solid deal.

Edit: looks like other sellers are saying that some work and prep "might" be needed in order to have a perfect fitment since this is obviously not an OEM product.
Considering everyone has different tolerances, I've seen crap posted people think looks great....so no idea how I would expect anyone to answer the question in a way that will sync up with your expectations.

Likewise, even the OEM Bumpers can lineup badly if one doesn't take it to someone (or personally knows) how to take the time to adjust the pieces to make them fit correctly.

They do not magically fit correctly because they are OEM.

Then again, most aftermarkets are making them fit as well as possible by adjusting, well, everything.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 08:25 AM   #3
McLaren720s
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Considering everyone has different tolerances, I've seen crap posted people think looks great....so no idea how I would expect anyone to answer the question in a way that will sync up with your expectations.

Likewise, even the OEM Bumpers can lineup badly if one doesn't take it to someone (or personally knows) how to take the time to adjust the pieces to make them fit correctly.

Then again, most aftermarkets are making them fit as well as possible by adjusting, well, everything.
What kind of front bumper lip spoiler/splitter do you have on your car? It looks great in that pic!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 09:15 AM   #4
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post

What kind of front bumper lip spoiler/splitter do you have on your car? It looks great in that pic!
If talking the profile pic, it's because it's a BMW M3.
Appreciate 0