F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Top 10 driving annoyances...
Studio RSR

07-18-2019, 02:47 AM   #23
hilift
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d f31 msport

Garage List
sat navs !!!

, why do motorists fuck about with them when theyre on the move , I thought the whole idea was to set ,em up before you move off .

this I as bad as texting whilst on the move . quite often its these cretins that have the unit positioned right in front of their faces , front and centre in the windscreen .

FFs follow the road not the fkin sat nav .

or better still learn to read and memorise a fkin map and educate your self .
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 02:50 AM   #24
RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 340i MPPSK

Garage List
People who decide to clear their windscreen AFTER they have set off.

Life is a state of mind
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 03:41 AM   #25
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Beast View Post
I vote for the #1 on the list these days...driving while texting!!!!

Story...going home two lane road , car 5 cars ahead needs to make a left , we all could see it for quite a bit, eventually we all slow down HOWEVER the YOUNG STUPID BEOTCH BEHIND ME, HEAD BOBBING UP AND DOWN LOOKING AT HER PHONE OF COURSE , 10 CAR LENGTHS BEHIND ME SLOWING EVERYONE UP BEHIND HER IS 100% FOCUSED ON HER F-ING PHONE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE CARS IN FRONT OF HER AND OF COURSE SHE IS BEHIND ME AS I CAN SEE SHE IS NOT SLOWING DOWN ONE BIT. 100 YARDS, 50 YARDS, STILL FLYING UP MY ASS... NO CHANCE OF HER STOPPING SO I PULLED OUT OF MY LANE LEFT SO SHE WOULDN'T HIT ME (NO ONE COMING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION YET) , I STOPPED RIGHT NEXT TO THE LADY THAT WAS AHEAD OF ME AS SHE LOOKED AT ME AND HER REAR VIEW MIRROR WAITING FOR THE CRASH...THE DUMB BEOTCH FINALLY SLAMMED ON HER BREAKS AND ALMOST HIT THE CAR THAT WAS IN FRONT OF ME A FEW SECONDS AGO. WE ALL LOOKED BACK AT HER, HELD UP OUR ARMS AND POINTED AT OUR OWN PHONES AND GLARED WTF! SHE OF COURSE WAS SHITTING HERSELF EMBARRESSED TO NO END AND LOOKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING WAS WRONG.

SORRY BUT PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MORONS THESE DAYS AS IF THEIR PHONE IS THEIR ENTIRE LIFE AND HAVE NO REGARD FOR ANYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD. WHERE WAS A COP WHEN YOU NEEDED ONE?

HELL THEY DRIVE SUPER SLOW, HEAD GOING UP AND DOWN READING THE EVER IMPORTANT TEXT/EMAIL PISSING EVERYONE ELSE OFF. AND SHE WAS DRIVING A CHEVY VOLT TO BOOT!! I KNOW WHERE I CAN STICK THE PLUG!! FUCKING *$#*#@( LLENIALS!!! YUP I SAID IT. "GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES PEOPLE! YOU WONDER WHY OUR INS RATES ARE SO HIGH. ASSHOLE ATTORNIES LOVE THIS SHIT. Ok I'm done with my rant. Everyone have a nice evening and sweet dreams.
No need to shout.
      07-18-2019, 04:12 AM   #26
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Texting whilst driving, some bell whiff in a shit box Skoda estate was texting this morning on the Mersey Gateway bridge and was wandering all over the place, when we drove past he’d unknowingly dropped his speed to about 35mph in a 60, 20 seconds later once he’d finished he tanked past at about 80.

Last edited by Broncho; 07-19-2019 at 02:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 01:45 AM   #27
sahajesh
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2021 G05 X5 40i Tanzanite Blue

Twats with stupidly-lowered cars and massive splitters who then find themselves unable to negotiate speed bumps and multi-storey car parks.

Usually have shit music blaring out and drive at tortoise speed for fear for damaging their car.
Appreciate 1
hilift72.50
      07-20-2019, 05:39 AM   #28
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

people cutting corners when turning into them. Everytime especially on the school run when when some parent comes flying round into the road seemingly thinking it's a bend as opposed to a right turn.

People on dual carriageway pulling out in front of you when their is clearly a gap behind for no reason and only doing 2mph more than the car they are overtaking..
Appreciate 2
1 AKY459.00
hilift72.50
      07-20-2019, 06:08 AM   #29
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Pricks at petrol stations who saunter across after filling up getting in then fucking around for ages before they move off, whilst you’re waiting behind.

Those cunts that are at the lights, they change to green then you see their body move as they put the car into gear then they move to one side as they then take off the handbrake, why the fuck are they not ready? What are they expecting to happen FFS?

Cunts that stop and ask for directions.

Those twats that sit there gawping at you when you flash them out of a junction instead of taking the opportunity.

Old people, usually in Micras that rev the fuck out of the engine whilst slipping the clutch and shuffle the steering wheel whilst having the seat as far forward as it’ll go.

Wankers that park next to you in an empty car park.

The thick cunts that get to the barrier in a car park then start rooting around looking for the ticket or money.

The utter ignorant imbeciles that pull up in front of you and fling the door open without looking.

Any twat with a sign in the back window, especially the one I saw the other day stating they had show dogs on board, like I give a shit.

The arseholes on a motorway or dual carriageway that slot into the gap you’ve left between you and the car in front, it’s there for a reason you fucking love pump.

Motorbike riders that rev their engines whilst at the lights.

Audi drivers, cunts.

Bellends that park their cars on the road when they have a driveway for them.

Idiots that drive in the winter peering through a little porthole in the ice on the windscreen.

Wankers in cheap 4x4s that drive faster in the snow than they would in normal conditions.

The pizza delivery sheath that parked on my drive and hit my wall as he reversed off.

My next door neighbour when she parks her car outside my house.

People.

Last edited by Broncho; 07-20-2019 at 06:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #30
TiredGeek
Old Fart
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335dx F31 Shadow EB

Average speed cameras for 130 miles on the A9.
Dicks who can't overtake ANYTHING but bunch up tight to each other making it far more dangerous for those who can drive to get past them.
People who do 20mph because there's snow on the grass at the side of the clear dry road.
Chavs who have more exhaust than talent.
People who pull into lane 2 on the dual carriageway right at the start of it then proceed to try to catch the car 200 yards ahead on the inside lane. Usually unsuccessfully.
There's more but most has already been said....
      07-22-2019, 02:57 PM   #31
smorg99
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330e M Sport

Old people who refuse to get close to the give way lines at a junction and then spend 4 days looking to see if it's safe to pull out. Get to the fucking line and you'll be able to see better!!! Arghhh!!!

Oh, and round here it seems the norm to cut the corner when turning right when I'm coming the opposite way also wanting to turn right at a give way. Many times have had wankers almost take the front of my car out. Bell-ends.
Appreciate 1
hilift72.50
      07-22-2019, 03:00 PM   #32
TiredGeek
Old Fart
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335dx F31 Shadow EB

Oh yeh, people who stop 2 car lengths before the traffic lights so they're nowhere near the buried sensor wires
      07-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #33
ian332isport
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i Shadow Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncho View Post
Pricks at petrol stations who saunter across after filling up getting in then fucking around for ages before they move off, whilst you’re waiting behind.
Don't forget the special breed of cunts that fuel up at the pumps that only do 'pay at the pump', and then go into the shop to buy milk and other shite.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #34
hilift
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d f31 msport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorg99 View Post
Old people who refuse to get close to the give way lines at a junction and then spend 4 days looking to see if it's safe to pull out. Get to the fucking line and you'll be able to see better!!! Arghhh!!!

Oh, and round here it seems the norm to cut the corner when turning right when I'm coming the opposite way also wanting to turn right at a give way. Many times have had wankers almost take the front of my car out. Bell-ends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorg99 View Post

haha you must live near me as they're some of my rants as well .!!!!!
Appreciate 1
smorg9967.50
      07-22-2019, 03:48 PM   #35
RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
People who reverse into main roads because they were too feckin lazy to reverse into whatever space they're now blindly backing out of.

People who 'apex' roundabouts

Life is a state of mind
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #36
F20MAW73
440i Gran Coupe, Auto
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

People you see driving with their mobile phones glued to their ear in reaĺly high spec expensive cars.

Its like its beyond them to pair their mobiles upto to the cars bluetooth.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 04:44 PM   #37
1 AKY
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobUK View Post
People who 'apex' roundabouts
If it's safe, I 'apex' roundabouts. What's wrong with that?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #38
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

People who approach traffic lights on red .... but slow up way, way before they get the the line, coasting along at walking pace for 3 or 4 car lengths up to the line. Why? It just pisses off everyone behind.

Current:
Golf R Mk8
Previous:
Golf R Mk7.5
Mercedes AMG C63 S Coupe
F80 M3 Competition Pack
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 01:35 AM   #39
RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
If it's safe, I 'apex' roundabouts. What's wrong with that?
Exactly, you do it when it's safe. It's the idiots who do it without bothering to check there's someone next to them. I have pulled up at a roundabout in lane 2 before now, pulled on to the roundabout when it's clear only to have some dickwad in lane 1 pull away and cut me off. To be fair I'm always ready for it but it doesn't excuse their total lack of observation.

Life is a state of mind
Appreciate 1
GMT23427.50