F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 2 for BMW F30 335i (EWG)
proTUNING Freaks

05-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
BMW in NE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340 xDrive

DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 2 for BMW F30 335i (EWG)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
P/N SKU: D440-1639-ST2. I originally purchased this as Stage 1, but then upgraded to the stage 2 software and added the intake. You can use the app and choose whichever stage you want to run. This has given me 0 problems in the last 2 years I have been running it. In fact, when I took it off today and took the car for a ride I had forgotten how much extra power it gave the car.
Stage 2 (DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner in conjunction with Dinan Intake and Exhaust) Maximum Power: 384 HP, 417 lb-ft of torque.
I did confirm with Dinan that you can run the factory exhaust with the S2 setup without any detrimental effects. I ran the S2 with the factory exhaust for over a year with no problems.

Here are some pics I snapped today as everything was being uninstalled. If you want any additional pictures just let me know. This will ship in the original box with all original manuals.

Appreciate 0