F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > question for Real time traffic information
ARMA SPEED

10-16-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
bimmer.newbie
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e

question for Real time traffic information

Hello,

i have a bmw 330e f30 and VIN is K828370 and I am located in Greece.. I am really missing the option to see the real time traffic in navigation.. After searching a bit I found that in order to have this capability, the car should be equiped with option 6AM. After decoding my VIN I see that this option is not available in my car.
The strange thing is that also Remote Services option 6AP should not be available either but I can see that it works in my car because i can lock/unlock it etc through android Connected app. SO i guess this option was enabled/coded by the previous owner o the car..

When i go to Navigation>Settings i can see the Receive Traffic Info checkbox and I enabled it. SInce i can see that checkbox option , does it mean that the previous owner also enabled/coded the Real Time Traffic option 6AM ?? Or this checkbox option appears always by default even if the 6AM hasn't been activated in the car ??
When I am in the map and press Traffic Info I get no result but a message that no information is available.

Could you please advise how could I see the real time traffic in my navigation??

Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0