F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Heads Up Display Colour and Parking Light Icon Always On...
ARMA SPEED

01-12-2015, 11:04 PM   #45
Joelc
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 540ix

I have my car back -- not happy about how dirty the interior was when returned to me but that is another story -- and although I think that everything is working as it should I decided to take pictures to post / show everyone but, using an iPhone, I cannot get a good picture of the HUD...has anyone done this and if so how [i.e. zooming in on the HUD, etc.]?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 06:07 PM   #46
Joelc
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 540ix

Am still not able to get a good photo of the HUD but I think all is working as it should based on the following when the headlight control is in the Auto mode:

-- IN DAYLIGHT, the dash is white, the HUD is white, the light's corona rings are on [that is it, no other lights are illuminated] and green icon indicating the low beams are on is NOT illuminated; and

-- IN NIGHTIME, the dash is orange, the HUD is orange, the light's corona rings and low beams are illuminated and green icon indicating the low beams are on IS illuminated.

If this is not right please let me know.

Thx,

Joel
Appreciate 0