F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > AZA Auto Wheel (Review)
Studio RSR

07-20-2023, 06:07 PM   #1
Lesplay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i xdrive sedan

AZA Auto Wheel (Review)

I ordered a full replacement M Sport steering wheel, (including airbag), from AZA Auto Wheel, back in April 6th. When I inquired about the product, I was told that delivery was about 4-5 weeks. I paid in full for the item. This was an upgrade from my Sportline wheel, so nothing transfers from the original wheel to the new one.

After 6 weeks, still no wheel. I went to their website and it had a new disclaimer, (that wasn't there when I ordered), saying that it would be 9-10 weeks for delivery on all orders.

Well, after 12 weeks I finally received my wheel after hounding them and mistakes they made on my wheel delaying the shipping. I will say that the wheel looks great.....but no airbag!!! So, it's useless.

After several inquiries, they begin to tell me that there was a problem with their shipper no longer shipping airbags but they would be using another shipper and my bag would be on the way. On June 27th they sent me a message saying the bag was on the way. But no tracking number.

Now it is July 20th....and still no airbag!!!

If you are considering this company....beware!

I will update this post when I receive my airbag.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2023, 07:45 AM   #2
Lesplay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i xdrive sedan

Just FYI for all those considering going with this company....

I am still getting the runaround on the airbag. The wheel is useless without the airbag, since my stock wheel is completely different.
They may make a great product but their customer service is TERRIBLE!!!
Made the purchase April 4th and still no airbag.

If they were having supply chain issues, (since they are out of the country), then they could have just ordered one form the dealer in the US, paid for it with a credit card, and had it shipped directly to me. The reason they have not done this makes me think that they are paying a lot less for the bags, which means that they are probably selling a counterfeit.

Buyer beware!!
Appreciate 0