F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 BMW 335I X-Drive
Studio RSR

04-04-2019, 01:33 AM   #1
Midwest Performance Parts
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

2013 BMW 335I X-Drive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Thank you for looking at my 2013 BMW 335i X-Drive for sale. The car has been very amazing, comfortable and reliable!

As of right now the car has 88,xxx miles and it will go up since it is my daily driver. It’s a blast to drive and very quick.The car’s price is with the Niche wheels and the original BMW Wheels (Brand new Blizzak Tires).

The car has no error lights on the dash. The car has been on multiple long road trips and it gets amazing MPG with 20+ on the highway! The MSRP on this 335 was $57K that includes over $11k in options!

If you have any questions or want a walk around video/FaceTime video before coming down to check the car out please let me know. This car is getting sold through my dealership and if you are having trouble to get approved, we have a few banks that we can get you approved with, even if your credit is not the best!

Information: - One owner - Heated front and rear seats - Heated steering wheel - Heads up display - Navigation - Back up camera - Park distance control - Automatic high beams - Bluetooth audio and calling - Comes with 2 key fobs - Sport line - Cold weather package - Dynamic handling package - Premium package - Technology package - Sport seats - Anthracite headliner - Black mirror caps - Sport Transmission w/ Paddle shifters - Black leather with red stitching - Clear title in hand - No accidents - Never been smoked in - Niche M147 Wheels (19”) - Eibach lowering springs - Michelin Pilot Sport 4s - Tuned with Bootmod3 (multiple maps) (- Wagner Evo 2 Performance Intercooler - Catless VRSF downpipe - Evolution Racewerks Turbo to Intercooler Charge pipe - VRSF upgraded charge pipe - Pro Auto Motion M-Sport front bumper - New brake pads and rotors - 15% Tint all around - 50% Tint on whole windshield

** Financing Available **

Best way to reach me is to Text or Call 507-990-9152

$19,995 with both sets of wheels
$18,995 with stock wheels

** I could not upload to many photos so please send me a text and i will forward you the link with all the photos **

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

Beautiful car! Good luck with the sale. My previous vehicle was also 2013 335i xDrive sedan.
Appreciate 0