F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > ****anyone have similar issue
proTUNING Freaks

02-05-2020, 07:02 PM   #1
Jp08401
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 435ix

****anyone have similar issue

Looking for advice, any insight or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Having issues with my 435ix, N55, automatic, 55k miles (warranty expired) specifically at random Im get multiple malfunction warnings pop up on idrive screen (in video attached). Occurs approximately 70% of the time I drive the car. Also getting codes:
- Valvetronic: 133E10 Adjustment fault to. frequent(lift)
-EWG: 123432 Learning limit stop (closed), 123401 Cold start malfunction, 123408 Charging pressure control deactivated.

Took car to BMW and dealership said needs new EWG Actuator, Valvetronic motor and eccentric shaft. They do not know what the underlying issue is that caused this. I've researched at length and found it could be a list of things. My concern is if I spend $$$$ to get all these parts replaced but no guaranty it solves the malfunction warnings that pop up donging away repeatedly. My gut tells me there's a electrical issue, or a signal issue which may not be resolved with new parts. Is it possible the parts that BMW want to replace aren't faulty just not functional due to electrical problems? Has anyone had a similar problem, or can shed some light on these issues
Appreciate 0