F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > NBT EVO retrofit ATM HELP needed! Telematics module
Extreme Powerhouse

05-06-2019, 03:07 AM   #23
Wibbles
Coding ECU's remotely
Rep
Drives: M3LR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonirai View Post
That's what made me think I had an ID4 in the first place - my maps are NBTevo.

Anyway, I finally had the time to pop the lid cover in the boot, and took a picture of it - I have an ATM-01 (3G version).

One more question - I see a lot of retrofits that require the swap of the screen and knob controller... In my particular case, if I understood correctly, the knob doesn't need to be changed, and the screen depends on the version (because of its power rate)? Is this correct?
Thanks a lot.
You need to change the screen if you want to run later versions of firmware or you will get random black screens. You can retain the current iDrive controller in your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin82 View Post
How can I check if my sim is active on the atm module?
Go to the connected drive menu and see if you can access the connected drive store
      05-07-2019, 10:06 AM   #24
cjsansom
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30

Quote:
I suppose that if you have SOS button and it works, or if you can send destinations from the web or the bmw connected app to the car, then it means your Sim is active.
Not sure what that will really tell you. If you are not subscribed to BMW ConnectedDrive services, the SOS button will still work because it will simply call 911. All U.S. cellphones can call 911 even if they are not subscribed to any service.

I guess it could tell you if your telematics unit is back on the old 2G service that has been shut down, but if it's 3G or higher it will call 911.

Last edited by cjsansom; 05-07-2019 at 10:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2019, 12:46 PM   #25
sj22
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 14 F15 50I

I have recently done the retrofit and can confirm this will work. It will give your exact location and correct VIN (not ATM vin).

Past: 2013 750i xdrive, 2008 535xi
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2019, 08:50 PM   #26
tonirai
Portugal
Rep
Drives: F20 LCI 120Da M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsansom View Post
Not sure what that will really tell you. If you are not subscribed to BMW ConnectedDrive services, the SOS button will still work because it will simply call 911. All U.S. cellphones can call 911 even if they are not subscribed to any service.

I guess it could tell you if your telematics unit is back on the old 2G service that has been shut down, but if it's 3G or higher it will call 911.
Was just trying to suggest some possible ways to check it, and that came to mind... when I said "if it works", I meant "if it calls BMW".
Basically, trying to do something that relies on the sim card working.

But hey, he's in Sri Lanka, who knows how communications are over there
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 02:59 AM   #27
ZECAR33
Rep
Drives: BMW 318d F31 2014

Nbtevo atm

Quote:
I'm doing some brainstorming about whether to, in the future, retrofit a NBT ID5/6, or get one of those android screens (basically works as a screen switch, which maintain your idrive, sideloaded with android and a skin that mimics the ID5/6 interface).
Mine is a NBTEvo ID4 (with TCB), and the objective is having some more apps, and/or screen mirroring my android phone.

To sum it up (correct me if I'm wrong):
1 - NBT can change VINs, ATM cannot;
2 - NBT and ATM must have the same VIN.

To have all available services, the only way is then to:
A) Buy both together (same donor car) and keep the donor's VIN in the NBT (and then subscribe the services on that donor's VIN);
B) Buy separately, but code the NBT to the ATM's VIN (and then subscribe the services on that donor's VIN);
In these A and B cases, should we also move the SIM from our previous TCB to the new ATM (or do we stay with the donor's SIM)?

OR
C) Swap the SIM from the previous TCB to the new ATM, because it is the SIM where the VIN is somehow embedded, and that would do the trick (and the new NBT should then be coded to our own VIN)?
Bom Dia
Eu atualizei o meu idrive para NBT evo(com GPS interno) mantive o velho TCB (mas gostaria de atualizar para ATM ) consigo com esta configuração fazer mirror miracast (android). , com Iphone só fica disponível Apple Carplay

Good Morning
I upgraded my idrive to NBT evo (with internal GPS) I kept the old TCB (but I would like to upgrade to ATM ) with this configuration it's possible miracast mirror (android). , with my wife Iphone only available Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 08:34 AM   #28
NinBMW
Enlisted Member
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 640D MSports, 313BHP

Hi guys,

I'm thinking to retrofit the NBT EVO ID6 + ATM with same donor car. There is a listing on eBay who is selling the full retrofit kit with all required stuff. My question is:

1. I have NBT with TCB (active 3g sim) from factory, If I but the EVO and ATM should I keep the donor car vin in both or change to mine in both?

2. What will be the difference between both?

3. Yes seller said he can change vin to my car in both EVO and ATM (is that possible as my understanding was you can’t change in ATM vin?)

4. I guess I only need the ATM emulator only if I change VIN in EVO and keep donor VIN in ATM?

5. IF I go with my car VIN in both EVO and ATM will I'll be able to access all services or will that restrict any apps or options?

6. If I go with Donor car VIN in both EVO and ATM, will that create any issues or access restrictions at any stage?

Please if you can help, as I can’t make my mind due to unclear of above and also it will cost me around 1200 Euros

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 09:51 AM   #29
flipper325
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 328xiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinBMW View Post
Hi guys,

I'm thinking to retrofit the NBT EVO ID6 + ATM with same donor car. There is a listing on eBay who is selling the full retrofit kit with all required stuff. My question is:

1. I have NBT with TCB (active 3g sim) from factory, If I but the EVO and ATM should I keep the donor car vin in both or change to mine in both?

2. What will be the difference between both?

3. Yes seller said he can change vin to my car in both EVO and ATM (is that possible as my understanding was you can’t change in ATM vin?)

4. I guess I only need the ATM emulator only if I change VIN in EVO and keep donor VIN in ATM?

5. IF I go with my car VIN in both EVO and ATM will I'll be able to access all services or will that restrict any apps or options?

6. If I go with Donor car VIN in both EVO and ATM, will that create any issues or access restrictions at any stage?

Please if you can help, as I can’t make my mind due to unclear of above and also it will cost me around 1200 Euros

Many thanks
@NinBMW and @tonirai

I have researched the same upgrade as you guys -- ID3 (NBT/TCB) to ID6 (NBT EVO/ATM). My goal is a full seamless upgrade, without loss of any functionality. From reviewing all relevant threads and posts, it was clear that transplanting the head unit, touch display, HSD (video) cable that connects the two, and touch iDrive controller (if you choose) is the easy and straightforward part. The main issue is the ATM and related wiring. After contacting a bunch of sources, I have finally found a guy who can provide both solutions! His name is Sanel, you can reach him here:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/member.php?u=298647

The cleanest way is to swap chips from your TCB into an ATM, thus making it 'native' -- both NTB EVO and modified ATM can then have your original VIN. You then need additional wiring to make it all work, and figuring out what exactly was involved here and where to buy/how to build my own adapter harnesses was another challenge.

Sanel offered to sell me the correct style ATM, all necessary wiring, and instructions, including which ICs you'll need to transfer between the boards, for a very reasonable cost. My friend is a circuit board designer, so swapping chips is not an issue for me, but if you're uncomfortable with it, perhaps Sanel would be willing to do this for you as well.

The wiring he would provide is for connecting the ATM to the new headunit. To quote him:

At the moment, there is a HSD wire that goes from the headunit to the TCB for USB communication. You will ditch that and will connect it via the new harness that connects to the EVOs OABR connector and then back to the ATM for Ethernet communication (this is how the ATM informs the HU of GPS location). This involves transferring pins between connectors but it is not very difficult (all covered in the instructions).

For the GPS, you'll have two options:

1. Use a Fakra extension cable (I will provide) that will plug into the blue GPS connector that goes into the headunit and lead that back into the pink connector on the ATM. It would route the GPS signal that currently goes to your headunit, instead to the ATM (just like from factory).

2. You can use a generic GPS antenna and connect that to the pink Fakra on the ATM.'

For coding, I'm going to use Steve Ma at codemybimmer.ca -- a great guy:

https://www.codemybimmer.ca/

My sister's F15 X5 still has a few months left on the factory warranty, so I haven't yet pulled the trigger. But now that I have a complete 2-stop solution between Sanel and Steve, I'm finally comfortable proceeding with the upgrade.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 01:19 AM   #30
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper325 View Post
@NinBMW and @tonirai

I have researched the same upgrade as you guys -- ID3 (NBT/TCB) to ID6 (NBT EVO/ATM). My goal is a full seamless upgrade, without loss of any functionality. From reviewing all relevant threads and posts, it was clear that transplanting the head unit, touch display, HSD (video) cable that connects the two, and touch iDrive controller (if you choose) is the easy and straightforward part. The main issue is the ATM and related wiring. After contacting a bunch of sources, I have finally found a guy who can provide both solutions! His name is Sanel, you can reach him here:

The cleanest way is to swap chips from your TCB into an ATM, thus making it 'native' -- both NTB EVO and modified ATM can then have your original VIN. You then need additional wiring to make it all work, and figuring out what exactly was involved here and where to buy/how to build my own adapter harnesses was another challenge.

Sanel offered to sell me the correct style ATM, all necessary wiring, and instructions, including which ICs you'll need to transfer between the boards, for a very reasonable cost. My friend is a circuit board designer, so swapping chips is not an issue for me, but if you're uncomfortable with it, perhaps Sanel would be willing to do this for you as well.

The wiring he would provide is for connecting the ATM to the new headunit. To quote him:

[COLOR="Blue"]At the moment, there is a HSD wire that goes from the headunit to the TCB for USB communication. You will ditch that and will connect it via the new harness that connects to the EVOs OABR connector and then back to the ATM for Ethernet communication (this is how the ATM informs the HU of GPS location). This involves transferring pins between connectors but it is not very difficult (all covered in the instructions).

1. Use a Fakra extension cable (I will provide) that will plug into the blue GPS connector that goes into the headunit and lead that back into the pink connector on the ATM. It would route the GPS signal that currently goes to your headunit, instead to the ATM (just like from factory).

2. You can use a generic GPS antenna and connect that to the pink Fakra on the ATM.'[/COLOR]

My sister's F15 X5 still has a few months left on the factory warranty, so I haven't yet pulled the trigger. But now that I have a complete 2-stop solution between Sanel and Steve, I'm finally comfortable proceeding with the upgrade.
I would remind you and others that just as they did with the 2G Networks (CIC units) several years ago, the ATT 3G Network is scheduled to be turned off by February of 2022.

Why does that matter?

Most of the TCB units are 3G. And TCB was used in the NBT units up until roughly mid year 2015.

If your TCB unit is a 3G unit (again, most are), even if you move the Chip/SIM over to an ATM, it will be a boat anchor at that time.

So it comes down to a decision on how long you intend to keep your car.

If it's over 2.5 years, moving the Chip may not be the best option.

Last edited by IK6SPEED; 07-19-2019 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: You
Appreciate 2
      07-21-2019, 05:29 PM   #31
sj22
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
@NinBMW and @tonirai

At the moment, there is a HSD wire that goes from the headunit to the TCB for USB communication. You will ditch that and will connect it via the new harness that connects to the EVOs OABR connector and then back to the ATM for Ethernet communication (this is how the ATM informs the HU of GPS location). This involves transferring pins between connectors but it is not very difficult (all covered in the instructions).

2. You can use a generic GPS antenna and connect that to the pink Fakra on the ATM.'

I have done this upgrade and gotten everything to work so feel free to ask specific questions. Steve is a good guy. The chip swap between tcb-> atm is tricky but I will actually advise to use donor ATM vin since you will get additional services that came with the newer ATM on connecteddrive.

This is the cabling I used - ebay seller topdonas1 BMW F SERIES NBT EVO ID5/6 ATM RETROFIT WIRING LOOM + CAN FILTER PLUG & PLAY

Make sure you have a full oabr connector unless you buy a preprogrammed nbt evo hu. I learnt that the hard way.

Last edited by sj22; 07-21-2019 at 06:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 09:09 AM   #32
born2lose
Rep
Drives: bmw f36

hey sj22 , what do you mean by 'full oabr connector'?

I've been reading about this for weeks, I thought I had it all figured out, I talked to Steve and he offered to help - and today I went ahead and ordered a retrofit package (head unit, screen, idrive controller, atm, wi-fi antenna). I was aware I would eventually need a new harness for the ATM - but I wasn't sure which one exactly, so thanks for the details.

so one question answered, another one raised: how can I tell if I have a full oabr connector - and what are the implications, if I do not?

edit: I just realized, I've never considered using the donor ATM vin. what does that imply? I would like to avoid swapping the chips between my TCB and the donor ATM, but not sure what that means.

Last edited by born2lose; 07-22-2019 at 09:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2019, 04:25 AM   #33
NinBMW
Enlisted Member
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 640D MSports, 313BHP

Quote:
@NinBMW and @tonirai

HI flipper325,

Thank you very much for a detailed information and it is well clear now what needs to be done. I'm getting a goo deal with NBT Evo ID6 with ATM from same donor car and with all retrofit wiring kit. I might keep the donor car VIN on both to ensure I can access all functionality. I just finished my reverse OEM camera retrofit in my car so hopping to kick start EVO project early next month will keep you posted.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2019, 04:05 PM   #34
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' F32 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinBMW View Post
Quote:
@NinBMW and @tonirai

[COLOR="Blue"]At the moment, there is a HSD wire that goes from the headunit to the TCB for USB communication. You will ditch that and will connect it via the new harness that connects to the EVOs OABR connector and then back to the ATM for Ethernet communication (this is how the ATM informs the HU of GPS location). This involves transferring pins between connectors but it is not very difficult (all covered in the instructions).

2. You can use a generic GPS antenna and connect that to the pink Fakra on the ATM.'[/COLOR]

HI flipper325,

Thank you very much for a detailed information and it is well clear now what needs to be done. I'm getting a goo deal with NBT Evo ID6 with ATM from same donor car and with all retrofit wiring kit. I might keep the donor car VIN on both to ensure I can access all functionality. I just finished my reverse OEM camera retrofit in my car so hopping to kick start EVO project early next month will keep you posted.

Thanks!
I want to do this retrofit so bad but confused on all this language :
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2019, 04:15 PM   #35
born2lose
Rep

ok, I bought an id5 unit with a matching ATM. now I need to choose between the 2 options:

- transfer the esim from my tcb to the atm. I can’t find any instructions on how to do that, can anyone help? I read some people have been succesfull, I would really appreciate any assistance;
- keep using the donor’s vin - in which case, I should use a can filter. I’m not sure what to look for, can someone recommend such a filter?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 01:55 PM   #36
born2lose
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj22 View Post
This is the cabling I used - ebay seller topdonas1 BMW F SERIES NBT EVO ID5/6 ATM RETROFIT WIRING LOOM + CAN FILTER PLUG & PLAY
hey Dereksj2000, just wanted to say thanks for this recommendation! I bought the cable and installed everything without any coding what so ever the donor car already had carplay activated, so just plugged everything in, and it worked like a charm!
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 11:36 PM   #37
sj22
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2lose View Post
hey Dereksj2000, just wanted to say thanks for this recommendation! I bought the cable and installed everything without any coding what so ever the donor car already had carplay activated, so just plugged everything in, and it worked like a charm!
👍
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2019, 12:51 PM   #38
jonobro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfish View Post
Quote:
I'm doing some brainstorming about whether to, in the future, retrofit a NBT ID5/6, or get one of those android screens (basically works as a screen switch, which maintain your idrive, sideloaded with android and a skin that mimics the ID5/6 interface).
Mine is a NBTEvo ID4 (with TCB), and the objective is having some more apps, and/or screen mirroring my android phone.

To sum it up (correct me if I'm wrong):
1 - NBT can change VINs, ATM cannot;
2 - NBT and ATM must have the same VIN.

To have all available services, the only way is then to:
A) Buy both together (same donor car) and keep the donor's VIN in the NBT (and then subscribe the services on that donor's VIN);
B) Buy separately, but code the NBT to the ATM's VIN (and then subscribe the services on that donor's VIN);
In these A and B cases, should we also move the SIM from our previous TCB to the new ATM (or do we stay with the donor's SIM)?

OR
C) Swap the SIM from the previous TCB to the new ATM, because it is the SIM where the VIN is somehow embedded, and that would do the trick (and the new NBT should then be coded to our own VIN)?
If your car has EVO ID4 then you don't need to change the ATM in the trunk, just swap the headunit but make sure it's coded to your car's VIN and has the appropriate FSC codes.

If you do have a TCB then that means you have NBT ID3 - if that is the case then you can get a TCB > ATM adaptor - they can be bought on ebay.
Hey Bob fish, I'm wanting to retrofit Nbt on my CIC I have purchased display and headunit already so all I would need is a emulator to get this plug and play ?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 07:34 AM   #39
kobluna
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320i

Hey Bobfish is it possible to install NBT EVO with ATM to the car that has no navigation from factory? I guess if I keep donor VIN in both units with emulator I can continue using Connected Drive with donor VIN?
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 02:05 PM   #40
pcamera123
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32

Hello all, I am undergoing a ATM retrofit, I am however encountering one persistent problem. The Update services icon is grayed out, Ive scoured the internet looking for help. It appears the common consensus is either Vin mismatch (which its not per tool 32 both are the same vin). Or antenna cable / no signal, Tool32 reports 2 on signal so that leads me to believe antenna is fine. I also reinstalled the tcb into the car and verified 3g operations. Now too what is working, Sirius XM, navigation, gps, apple car play apps ect... Whats not working is Wiki, Weather, RTTI pretty much anything that rely's on the internet isn't working.

As previously stated the update services is grayed out, so I suppose thats expected. My understanding is the car proxy's all traffic on the ATM too BMW. The atm also pings a BMW dependent server once the packet makes a successful round trip the update services icon goes white and you can click. Im more or less at a loss as too what the problem can be here as im getting conflicting results. One would think if it had a problem talking with the LTE network tool32 would report a signal level of 2. If I had a problem with cabling (obar) then GPS wouldn't work nor would xm id also receive a sos malfunction if obar wasn't working. Which only leave Vin mismatching and per esys they match my actual f32 2013 build vin. I found that surprising as everywhere on the internet refers to donor vins for ATM, so either im not pulling the vin right in esys or Bimmer retrofit figured out a way to change the vin.

Lastly this unit was coded by bimmer retrofit, so pretty sure that portion was not messed up. I have done no writes too any ECUs so shouldn't be locked either, all ive done is reads to atm and hu for troubleshooting steps.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 05:21 PM   #41
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamera123 View Post
Hello all, I am undergoing a ATM retrofit, I am however encountering one persistent problem. The Update services icon is grayed out, Ive scoured the internet looking for help. It appears the common consensus is either Vin mismatch (which its not per tool 32 both are the same vin). Or antenna cable / no signal, Tool32 reports 2 on signal so that leads me to believe antenna is fine. I also reinstalled the tcb into the car and verified 3g operations. Now too what is working, Sirius XM, navigation, gps, apple car play apps ect... Whats not working is Wiki, Weather, RTTI pretty much anything that rely's on the internet isn't working.

As previously stated the update services is grayed out, so I suppose thats expected. My understanding is the car proxy's all traffic on the ATM too BMW. The atm also pings a BMW dependent server once the packet makes a successful round trip the update services icon goes white and you can click. Im more or less at a loss as too what the problem can be here as im getting conflicting results. One would think if it had a problem talking with the LTE network tool32 would report a signal level of 2. If I had a problem with cabling (obar) then GPS wouldn't work nor would xm id also receive a sos malfunction if obar wasn't working. Which only leave Vin mismatching and per esys they match my actual f32 2013 build vin. I found that surprising as everywhere on the internet refers to donor vins for ATM, so either im not pulling the vin right in esys or Bimmer retrofit figured out a way to change the vin.

Lastly this unit was coded by bimmer retrofit, so pretty sure that portion was not messed up. I have done no writes too any ECUs so shouldn't be locked either, all ive done is reads to atm and hu for troubleshooting steps.
My understanding is if you change an ATM VIN to your car's original VIN, it's not going to work as your VIN doesn't match up with the VIN associated with the ATM in the Connected Drive Database.

That's why people use the VIN of the vehicle the ATM came out of. Furthermore, the HU VIN must match the ATM VIN to work together.

That would explain to me why some of your items work but connected drive does not.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #42
pcamera123
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
My understanding is if you change an ATM VIN to your car's original VIN, it's not going to work as the VIN doesn't match up with the one associated with the ATM in the Connected Drive Database.

That's why people use the VIN of the vehicle the ATM came out of. Furthermore, the HU VIN must match that on the ATM to work together.

That would explain to me why some of your items work but connected drive does not.
So question for you, how do I find the atm donor vin? I opened up esys and connected to the icom, read FA, read ECU then Read Coding Data. After that the vin populated in Esys. That vin was my cars vin not donor vin. If i did that right it would appear something during build out of the kit was done wrong. Unless they know a way too change the atm vin too match the ESN of my old TCB. But how would they know my ESN I never sent that too them
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #43
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
My understanding is if you change an ATM VIN to your car's original VIN, it's not going to work as the VIN doesn't match up with the one associated with the ATM in the Connected Drive Database.

That's why people use the VIN of the vehicle the ATM came out of. Furthermore, the HU VIN must match that on the ATM to work together.

So question for you, how do I find the atm donor vin? I opened up esys and connected to the icom, read FA, read ECU then Read Coding Data. After that the vin populated in Esys. That vin was my cars vin not donor vin. If i did that right it would appear something during build out of the kit was done wrong. Unless they know a way too change the atm vin too match the ESN of my old TCB. But how would they know my ESN I never sent that too them
Again, based on what I have been told researching this is that the ATM VIN is very hard to decode as it's in hex (coded and not in plan view).

Once you (or bimmer retrofit) coded your car's vin to the HU and ATM, the original VIN of those units are gone. They were written over. So you will most likely never find the original VIN of the ATM.

Bimmer Retrofits does not know the ESN or eSIM of your TCB if you never gave it to them. But that's immaterial in the issue you have as one cannot duplicate your eSIM or ESN.

Quote:
I found that surprising as everywhere on the internet refers to donor vins for ATM, so either im not pulling the vin right in esys or Bimmer retrofit figured out a way to change the vin.
And that's why people refer to donor VINs....so they do not ruin the ATM for their use.

Likewise, you apparently have no idea if the ATM was locked to the original owner's account as just about all are, meaning even if you had the original ATM VIN, the ATM still would not have worked for you.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1664887
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 03:57 PM   #44
wesleyredhat
Rep
Drives: F30

Hi, good night! sorry for bothering.
My car f30 14/14 cluster 6wa and retrofit EVO - ATM with emulator, all online and remote services worked!
I put a new 6wb cluster and the remote services stopped working.
I do not receive the verification code to activate in the app.
can you help me with any tips?
I am from Brazil, I am not unable to solve.
Help me, please !
Obs.: I installed the 6wa cluster again and the remote service did not work again.
Appreciate 0